Custom interior

chedderknight

PiYauD-BaKa
Apr 4, 2005
Glendale, CA
www.myspace.com
dcrusupra said:
I started to change the interior color on my last car.

everything was spray painted with a vinyl spray paint except for the carpet.
2175162_87_full.jpg

2175162_67_full.jpg

2175162_64_full.jpg
wow thats impressive, what brand paint were you using?

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
Thanks all. It's Duplicolor Vinyl and Fabric spray paint. It has since rubbed off in a few spots. Only because I had the door panels on top of each other and they were rubbing constantly. I'm sure if you put some kind of sealer on it, that wouldn't happen. It's not really all that glossy. It was just very good lighting. I took the picture under a bunch of flourencent lights with a flash from the camera. I haven't started doing this on my new Supra because I'm waiting on the cash so I can put down more sound deadening. But it will have the same color scheme minus the cheesy red air vents.

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
Below are my seat covers I bought from leatherseats.com, plus my shift boots and armrest cover to be installed soon. I plan to paint the rest of the interior plastic and vynil using SEM paints. I will also use the red suede material on the door panel inserts.

The last photo is another car with an example of what the 2-tone style looks like when complete.

tires1.jpg

Untitled-31.jpg

MYSupraINT3.jpg

Kyle87T

Banned
Aug 4, 2005
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
dcrusupra said:
Thanks all. It's Duplicolor Vinyl and Fabric spray paint. It has since rubbed off in a few spots. Only because I had the door panels on top of each other and they were rubbing constantly. I'm sure if you put some kind of sealer on it, that wouldn't happen. It's not really all that glossy. It was just very good lighting. I took the picture under a bunch of flourencent lights with a flash from the camera. I haven't started doing this on my new Supra because I'm waiting on the cash so I can put down more sound deadening. But it will have the same color scheme minus the cheesy red air vents.

Satin black? Gloss black?

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
tekdeus said:
Below are my seat covers I bought from leatherseats.com, plus my shift boots and armrest cover to be installed soon. I plan to paint the rest of the interior plastic and vynil using SEM paints. I will also use the red suede material on the door panel inserts.

The last photo is another car with an example of what the 2-tone style looks like when complete.

tires1.jpg

Untitled-31.jpg

MYSupraINT3.jpg

This question might help me out a bit, for the seat covers, do you need to take the seats apart or do they just over the old ones?

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
ok sounds about right, i have my passenger side seat apart and waiting to find some material for it.

pbsupra90

Banned
Dec 5, 2011
Great Neck, New York
Hey Philly guy.. Anyone ever tell you, you look like Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit? I actually am from Long Island, but lived in Art Museum area( Ben Franklin Parkway) while in grad school. I liked Philly compared to New York. The booze is cheaper, and the women are friendlier and hotter. Curious what your take is?

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
pbsupra90;1870549 said:
Hey Philly guy.. Anyone ever tell you, you look like Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit? I actually am from Long Island, but lived in Art Museum area( Ben Franklin Parkway) while in grad school. I liked Philly compared to New York. The booze is cheaper, and the women are friendlier and hotter. Curious what your take is?

Dude...this thread is over 5 years old.