Custom Cluster

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
dang did not work i wana see the train wreack that shit just amzes me

92nsx;1203429 said:
He got pissed off at JJ (I think) and others and said he's not coming back, after taking a weeks vacation, lol. But I see he logs in from time to time. I have his "new" photobucket in my PM let me see if I can find it.

EDIT: Bling Bling: here's hommer, lol. Not sure if it still works so someone will need to open it up since I cant see photobucket here at work:(
http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...pradash022.jpg

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
yes i fully agree thus why i have gauges were i can see them not steath in any mean's

my buddie has this cool thing in his car aboutt he size of1 to 2 decks of cards some what

and it wire less and feeds all his guages in to that one littel display witch is cleaery visable and he can tak it wiht him if he leavs the car and has warring ect

this what i might plan to do if wana go steath but we will see

IJ.;1204205 said:
What's the use of having gauges where you can't see them though?
(if they're NOT directly in your line of sight they're useless in my opinion)

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
Yes and if you don't have the correct crimper.. Nearly impossilbe to crimp right unless you solder. About the only downside of autosport connectors. Well that and the price.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Dunno Wayne I got it direct from MoTeC as in the past I'd just been using old pins as fly leads and soldering them to the new wires ;)

I really need to pull ALL the harnesses and rebuild them properly but as ugly as it is it all works so I'm reluctant.