Cooleeze?

deabionni

The Lurker
Sep 16, 2007
Kalkaska, MI
SUPRASTEVE;1198584 said:
I don't go on long trips often. Well the reason it's kind of strange to me is that what do you do when you have to down shift does the cruise control fix the accel or what....

When you push in the clutch to change gears, the cruise disengages. Once you're back in 5th and cruising, just hit the "resume" button; and the cruise automatically resumes the car to the same speed that you originally set the cruise at.

In my cars, I use the cruise on a daily basis. Of course, I also do a lot of highway driving, so it comes in pretty handy.

Selz202

More than Regular Member
May 1, 2005
Black Diamond Wa
its likely they wont, me and another inquired on a discounted price that was no longer running and they said they wouldn't do it because it had been over for a short amount of time and didn't have enough interest to sell them.

Basically they had no interest in selling them. Funny because I also have a Saab 9-3 and a Saab 9000. Inquired about a few things for them and they had no interest...

The customer should never have to convince a business to sell them something. That is what free market is for! Unfortunately you get these companies with so much potential to be great like ETS and they appear to be the brilliant kid in highschool who never applies.

Last edited:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
deabionni;1207899 said:
When you push in the clutch to change gears, the cruise disengages. Once you're back in 5th and cruising, just hit the "resume" button; and the cruise automatically resumes the car to the same speed that you originally set the cruise at.

In my cars, I use the cruise on a daily basis. Of course, I also do a lot of highway driving, so it comes in pretty handy.

In my upgrade level, the turbo just spools and pulls me up the hill, no downshifting needed (I'm just BPU...).

On the ETS kit, could you take another headlight bezel (saving the good one for if/when you get it fixed) and cut a notch in it to clear the pipe? Might look better than no headlight bezel...

Woody1989

Apr 17, 2008
Texas
Poodles;1208460 said:
In my upgrade level, the turbo just spools and pulls me up the hill, no downshifting needed (I'm just BPU...).

On the ETS kit, could you take another headlight bezel (saving the good one for if/when you get it fixed) and cut a notch in it to clear the pipe? Might look better than no headlight bezel...

Hello,

The shop that installed the ETS kit indicated the amount of material that would be required to be removed from the bezel for it to clear the ETS pipe would probably end up cutting the bezel in half. I looked at it briefly and they're probably about right.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to find a spare bezel and give it a try, but the "end game" here is to try and get ETS to fix their kit so that it fits correctly.

Brad