Connecticut Supras

rshn117

Aug 16, 2008
se CT
i say august, and yeah i have a vid of your car but the cam died 5 secs before it went wot i was pissed and somehow deleted the vid of the mk4 doin 870 something

whats this arbys thing

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
rshn117;1345865 said:
i say august, and yeah i have a vid of your car but the cam died 5 secs before it went wot i was pissed and somehow deleted the vid of the mk4 doin 870 something

whats this arbys thing

really far away from you and not worth the ride its gay...i just go to meet with some friends

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
The interest is there, Saturday is my responsibilty at pruven....its ver hard to take it off. That's why want to do this meet on a Sunday. I will be working for free but at least I get to chill with my friends for once

tomquacky

Supramania Contributor
Feb 27, 2009
west haven, ct
can you bum a tire form you that day so i can dyno my right side tires are messed up oh ya and end of this year selling my rims and if you guys need stuff parting out blue car it needs to much shit to put back ... i think most of it is in josh car

gtimportfanatic

Mk3 Addict
May 21, 2008
Hartford CT
let me know when this is .. i need to start chilling with you guys again so i can get motivated to just get this fucking car running.. the daily is almost done. i think i just need one more part and then i can get something ready for the supra.. Josh i was just thinking of buuying a motor for cheap and just swapping it in instead of going thru the hastle of building and tearing down the old one... my instructors are waiting for me to get something together so i can start my build..