Connecticut Supras

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
rshn117;1351992 said:
anyone want to do a small cruise in south eastern ct?
i don't know about you guys but i live in an area where the biggest elevation change seems like 10ft and the only corners are at intersections , but ive found some decent roads (for this area) to cruise on
im thinking 1-3 weeks from now on a weekday so traffic is less of an issue

you want to go out to the pike saturday?pm me

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
Mine was originally from Connecticut. I rescued it and drove it to the sunny south about a year ago. Mainly just dropping in to say Hello.

Attached is my 91 before and after.

Coventry was the name of the town & here she sits on the lot the day I got her.
My 91 Original.jpg

Here is a recent picture. Unfortunantly, on this day she was being towed after crapping out the front right and rear wheels on a hazard paving condition (pothole).
Bent Wheel tow job.jpg

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
tbcmorris;1356066 said:
i was wondering who bought that

Seriously???

Car only has 32k Original Miles - A true gem in my opinion. Made a few mild mods but kept all the original stuff if I want to return her to her original state.

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
sucks man but ill keep a look out??? any hunch who it might be lmk i have alot of friends and alot of baseball bats

tomquacky

Supramania Contributor
Feb 27, 2009
west haven, ct
it not working i tryed that it the same one i have for him .... read the post i posted on that thread and maybe call the see if he has some of the upgrades for sale i called him on my fender but he said he had a whole shell