Connecticut Supras

gtimportfanatic

Mk3 Addict
May 21, 2008
Hartford CT
if anyone is down to roll out to brookfield, CTVtec.com is having a meet this saturday night.. i'll be rolling down there shoot me a pm or hit it up here if ne one wants to roll wit

tomquacky

Supramania Contributor
Feb 27, 2009
west haven, ct
New to The scene any one from around west haven i just got a 88 turbo MK3 and looking for people to hang with and just to have fun and show off the car

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
I'm not from west haven but I'm down that way a lot. So is foreverphyscotic. He meets with some people on the post road in milford at arbys...ill be comin down there soon also....I work at pruven so you can stop by there just let me know your comin...ill give you my number(in a pm) just ask if you want it.

Edit. Andre I fixed my throttle linkage. I may be down in the supra....with stock back bumper:(. You wanna swap lights and ill snag the lower speedo if I go?

tomquacky

Supramania Contributor
Feb 27, 2009
west haven, ct
i drove by Arbys once and seen people there i was looking to see what kinda group hangs out there to stop by one night just got the car and thinking of some stuff to do it it ... my first stick car so driving it been hard if i have to stop and well lets not talk about a hill omg i am screwed then. will post pics once this fing snow goes away

gtimportfanatic

Mk3 Addict
May 21, 2008
Hartford CT
tbcmorris;1261204 said:
I'm not from west haven but I'm down that way a lot. So is foreverphyscotic. He meets with some people on the post road in milford at arbys...ill be comin down there soon also....I work at pruven so you can stop by there just let me know your comin...ill give you my number(in a pm) just ask if you want it.

Edit. Andre I fixed my throttle linkage. I may be down in the supra....with stock back bumper:(. You wanna swap lights and ill snag the lower speedo if I go?

holy fuck nuts... dude i still got ur brand new one in my supra lol.. i never took out the middle piece on my supra before so iono how to do that part... shit yo i need someone to take this car off my hands, like i dont need it any more but i dont wanna part it out ya know... find me a buyer lol.. euli seemed interested but iono... but ne ways.. i have wednesday and friday off and i work til 5 on saturday, if u wanna meet with me and we go back to my house after i work then we rolll out to the meet that would be kool..

88YotaTurbo

Feb 26, 2006
Wolcott, Ct.
I'll have to come and hang out with my new car. I don't have the supra any more, I sold it to Tom Quacky. But It will be fun to chill with all you guys.

Pockypowah

Mar 4, 2009
North Haven, CT
tomquacky;1261167 said:
New to The scene any one from around west haven i just got a 88 turbo MK3 and looking for people to hang with and just to have fun and show off the car

I'm not from west haven either.. (North Haven here) Ide be interested in getting a supra gathering together in the shore/new haven area. Or just as you said "have fun and show off"(even if my car isnt much right now :p) Doesn't hurt to have more friends with Supras :p

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
rshn117;1267066 said:
southeast ct sucks...

has anyone had problems goin really fast with the targa down?

no not me:evil2: you just got to get good tires,good suspension.....i was racing a bike with the targa off i was doing 140+

mikenice

Mar 17, 2008
CT
Pockypowah;1266857 said:
I'm not from west haven either.. (North Haven here) Ide be interested in getting a supra gathering together in the shore/new haven area. Or just as you said "have fun and show off"(even if my car isnt much right now :p) Doesn't hurt to have more friends with Supras :p

I'd be down for that. I'm from milford but im always around the new haven area. i actually work in north haven on wash. ave. what kind of supra u got?

rshn117

Aug 16, 2008
se CT
any supras wanna join the kancamagus highway run rx7club is doin, its on may 2nd in NH
im goin in my mk3 its bout a 4 hour ride up from southeast ct

gtimportfanatic

Mk3 Addict
May 21, 2008
Hartford CT
somebody find me a turbo block for cheap i'll buy it.. fuck this.. i'm getting lowballed for my supra and it just aint worth selling if i think about it.. so please guys help me out

Pockypowah

Mar 4, 2009
North Haven, CT
gtimportfanatic;1271992 said:
somebody find me a turbo block for cheap i'll buy it.. fuck this.. i'm getting lowballed for my supra and it just aint worth selling if i think about it.. so please guys help me out

Oh Hey! I think I called you about your supra, your friend gave me your number a while ago. I never called back because I ran into some issues with my current one and ran out of money XD.

I'll look around for you, I think one of my friends' friends had a 7mgte laying around. I'll ask him next time I see him (sometime this week).