Connecticut Supras

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
i own a shop in mamaroneck if anyone needs any work done pm me for info .......ooo and that 2jz mk3 is making 400+

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
JMofIRW;1159624 said:
Awesome youre from new roc city lol

I live in purchase ny right now, i have gone to the crappy taco bell by you.

I wish i could go this sat, I'd love to, gotta go home to Long Island though.

do you go to SUNY purchase?

i have some friends there.

boostinsupragirl

Dec 16, 2006
connecticut
www.myspace.com
gtimportfanatic;1159439 said:
i dunno how many other nights guys would go out there seeing that winter is coming up.. but i mean there are enough guys on here that are becoming regulars so its nothing for us to do a meet up.. 91turbosupra, lagged and his brother are all from the NY area also and they make the drive up as long as its known.. boostinsupragirl come from the bridgeport area.. so i mean its all good u can come thru if we set something up.

oh.. and dont worry bout driving the hyundai.. Alex drives a mustang :p
lol yeah my mustang has like 650hp so its ok.lol

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
boostinsupragirl;1161401 said:
lol yeah my mustang has like 650hp so its ok.lol

nice get it ready by next year when im on race gas to see what the mustang can do........:evil2:....you going to englishtown saturday???

streetsleeper

Nov 3, 2008
rhode island
i don't live in conn but i come down once in awhile so ill shoot dow to your area and chill wit my supra fam.if you guys don't mind? lol but this summa comin up you guys shood hit up Bristol R.I. for a car meet ill probably have the date n time closer to the event sound good? let me know

Apr 6, 2005
Alpharetta, GA
Interesting little rejuvenated CT community. I hail back from the days before and during Mello, Genna, etc. era.. Will be cool to see what the new camaraderie is like, so let me know when you guys are interested in rendezvousing again.

gtimportfanatic

Mk3 Addict
May 21, 2008
Hartford CT
Do you by any chance live in New britain by farmington ave? . someone has a black MKIII over there and i been trying to see who it is for the longest while now... i for one am avid on gettin people out for meets and stuff like that and i will pretty much go anywhere as long as my car will allow me to go out there. can't wait til spring time:biglaugh:

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Wow, I am a little late getting to this party.
Hi, my name is Mike, and I am addicted. I own a 89 superwhite MKIII hardtop, with a single 1jz. I am at the pike almost every weekend I can be, without my car because I havent finished it yet.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
^^ Come down to arbys on tuesday nights, I am normally there, and so is BoostinSupraGirl. Look for my black altima w/ SER taillights.

windsupra

sm member
Apr 4, 2008
windsor ct
What up I'm in windsor new to the neighborhood. car is still in ny but will be here soon just did a 1j swap trying to work out the bugs. Will need an address of the meet so I can use my navigation to find u guys when i get my car.

gtimportfanatic

Mk3 Addict
May 21, 2008
Hartford CT
we normally meet on the berlin turnpike but i dont know if anyone goes out now that its so cold. i live in hartford so i cant be more than fifteen minutes from you.. i'm always down to meet new supra members so i mean if ever u wanna meet up just shoot me a PM or supm.. i got another friend that lives near me that got a 88 Turbo hardtop too .. he's not on the forums .. but we roll together always.

Andre