Connecticut Supras

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
im in stratford but im not going to either place until weather gets warmer car is put away for the winter

streetsleeper

Nov 3, 2008
rhode island
hey guys we finally got the ri/ma thread up so we shood all meet up at colt state park once the weather gets better spring summer kool wit every1? let me kno we cood have a big meet lol any1 can hit me up on aim streetsleeper87 lata

boostaddict

Jul 23, 2008
connecticut
streetsleeper;1211156 said:
hey guys we finally got the ri/ma thread up so we shood all meet up at colt state park once the weather gets better spring summer kool wit every1? let me kno we cood have a big meet lol any1 can hit me up on aim streetsleeper87 lata
im in as long as idont have to work just let me know about the date when you set it

88YotaTurbo

Feb 26, 2006
Wolcott, Ct.
I am so super uber late!!! sorry. Name is Alex. I currently drive a 88 turbo hardtop. I maybe the only mkiii supra in CT right now with a full homebrewed LED retrofit (check the sig). The pike is cool whenever the cops are not out hunting, I have never been up there with my supra. I will have to make the haul from wolcott before I leave for school in PA. off to wyotech in april. Hello again mike, ryan and josh

88YotaTurbo

Feb 26, 2006
Wolcott, Ct.
tbcmorris;1237545 said:
whats up??? long time no talk...ill have to stop by before you bounce!

Yeah man I would like that. I am thinking of picking up another car to use for my use at school. and maybe even possibly selling the supra.... idk yet. I'm really digging the 97-01 Subaru rs 2.5 coupes. I know they have nothing for power compared to the supra. but but but AWD in PA would be a plus.

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
I posted in your other thread about the subie question. I have a 99 subie impreza for my DD, winter beater right now. I just drove it 700 miles round trip from burlington and back without even thinking about it. I also got it dirt cheap through work. We will have to talk about it more. I said in the other thread that I would rather see you not sell the supra.

rshn117

Aug 16, 2008
se CT
i think were the only two in ledyard, ive seen a primer gray mk3 in groton never a white one tho

Last edited:

gtimportfanatic

Mk3 Addict
May 21, 2008
Hartford CT
ugh .. i miss this thread.. i dont think imma be able to keep my supra anymore tho, cant afford the rebuild and new car at the smae time so if anyone wants a really nice 89 targa with a spun bearing motor plus other goodies, LAFM, megan muffler, 3" cat, aftermarket steering wheel. plus some other goodies lmk.. i'm gonna post in the FS section too

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
White MK III;1239990 said:
iam from ledyard ct,some one let me know were its at?? also iam looking for a shop or some help with mine

I'm always around to help. I have a shop available to me 2 nights outta the week. Send me a pm.

Supra90gr we meet up on the berlin turnpike at the Dunkin Donuts

Supra90gr

Feb 12, 2009
Connecticut
This weather here in CT is killing me. One day it's freezing cold and the next day it's beautiful out. I can't wait for my car to get back from the shop so I can take it for a ride. Its at the body shop now getting some TLC and then it's going in for a MHG. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you from CT in the spring time.