Colorado

suprahoops

Dec 8, 2005
Colorado
im down, but all you guys are gonna laugh at me cause my cars got no mods and looks like hell. but only because im between jobs right now.

jkbmkiii

Supramania Contributor
Nov 24, 2005
Castle Rock colorado
my car killed the turbo yesterday, 60 trimm on the way with a new intercooler, so my supra might be sitting for a while ! We will have to all go out and kill some club dsm guys!

Last night I was driving my cousins 1996 mittsubishi eclipse gsx with a 2.3 stroker/20g/ 20 psi.... that damm car is scary fast, I was lighting up all four for two gears! So the supra needs to play catch up!

Gilsdorf

Street Dragon
Jun 18, 2005
Reno, NV
I'm in, the car is at the AEM EMS tuner right now, I should have her back by Tues. Then we are off to do some dynoing on Sat. Let me know when and where and I'll be there.

Matt

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
im not one to coordinate events heh, my car will be good to drive in 4 days (bad bearing in the hub i bought :(, 80$ for new bearing then i can get an alignment )

Jonnymkiii

High Altitude
Mar 31, 2005
Boulder, Co
I haven't been to a meet in probably over 10 year! Yeowsers!

I don't think any one person is going to step up and plan this, so I think we should discuss it here by committee.

We should decide if we want to meet for dyno pulls, or to meet, get some food and go for a drive in the mountains... I'd probably opt for the latter. I really don't want to meet without a plan, because that normally goes no where and turns into a circle jerk:squirt-mo haha, funny monkey

Anyhoo, if we figure out what we want to do, then we can work on an actual plan. I'd also say sometime in April would be good for a 1st meet.

Feuerstoss

Nov 14, 2005
Colo. Springs, CO
Hmm... mind if I tagged along? Don't have a MK3 yet, but I'm itching to get my hands on one sometime... I'd have to bring my CA5 Accord, which even an NA would blow the doors off of, but I'll be around except for the first week of April; vacation time.

Jonnymkiii

High Altitude
Mar 31, 2005
Boulder, Co
JKB, That turbo looks sharp! Keep us posted on your progress.

Feuer, All are welcome!

On another note, I've been slooooowly upgrading my car and until recently, I only had the Bosch BOV, which would leak around 15psi or so. I finally got an HKS BOV to go with my upper hard pipes, but the coupler that connected to the snorkel pipe coming out of the fender was too big, so it couldn't seal and would leak around 12 psi - worse than before. It really needs a reducer... by the way, Supra Sport is about the worst on-line company I have ever dealt with. Anyhoo, I was able to fix that problem and last night I felt 18psi for the first time... a bit scarey actually. Punching it going down 25 it felt like the rear end was going to slip out from under me. Boost is sooo addicting!

jkbmkiii

Supramania Contributor
Nov 24, 2005
Castle Rock colorado
Jonnymkiii said:
JKB, That turbo looks sharp! Keep us posted on your progress.

Feuer, All are welcome!

On another note, I've been slooooowly upgrading my car and until recently, I only had the Bosch BOV, which would leak around 15psi or so. I finally got an HKS BOV to go with my upper hard pipes, but the coupler that connected to the snorkel pipe coming out of the fender was too big, so it couldn't seal and would leak around 12 psi - worse than before. It really needs a reducer... by the way, Supra Sport is about the worst on-line company I have ever dealt with. Anyhoo, I was able to fix that problem and last night I felt 18psi for the first time... a bit scarey actually. Punching it going down 25 it felt like the rear end was going to slip out from under me. Boost is sooo addicting!

Iam putting a hole bunch of shit on the car today.... turbo,IC,inlectors,Maft-pro Long couple of days ahead!!!

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
i'm just north of colorado...5 hours from denver, so I might as well be considered part of the group. I'm up for any meet you guys get planned.

jkbmkiii

Supramania Contributor
Nov 24, 2005
Castle Rock colorado
wingman,
All welcome! More is better than Less!

everybody,
Turbo ,ported and ceramic coated manifold, HPF dp(had SSelbo/dp ..should not have sold it),New intercooler, maft pro, all on as of today!!!

Still need to do the injectors,valve covers,LC1 wideband, and then do the finishing touches....

BigTSetter

Apr 6, 2005
Denver
Gilsdorf said:
BHG+++!!!
I'm out until late April or early May! New rings and bearings are going in also.

I'm here, and actually i live about 2 miles from you. I've seen your car before, and i ALMOST stopped by your house after you pulled into your garage, but i thought that might be a little weird if you were not involved in an internet forum.

I've got a 1JZ SP58GT running a 2JZ AEM EMS. The car is down at CarzCustom right now in denver. If you have ANYTHING you need, dyno/work/ideas talk to these guys.

Bryan

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
BigTSetter said:
I've got a 1JZ SP58GT running a 2JZ AEM EMS. The car is down at CarzCustom right now in denver. If you have ANYTHING you need, dyno/work/ideas talk to these guys.

Bryan

that's just what I needed to hear...i've been in need of a good place to dyno my car without driving for days on end.