Colorado

Gilsdorf

Street Dragon
Jun 18, 2005
Reno, NV
Big T,

No worries on stopping by, I'm a car guy to the core and love standing around talking about cars. In fact most of my parties end up in the garage, (my wife's parties end up in the kitchen).

Engine is currently out and pulled apart, several of the pistons look questionable, so I'm considering 6 new JE's at .040 over. This would require more machining on the block and of course more money. I'd send them off to Swain tech to have their Gold coat and dry film treatment (did it on the first set of Ross pistons).

Wife is very pregnant now and I'm looking at buying a stationwagon, well not just any wagon but the Volvo V70R. Can't do a car that doesn't have atleast a little potential, problem with the Volvo is that any mods pretty much void the factory warranty, (not a good selling point to the wife).

Matt

IIIfortheHills

Mar 30, 2006
Colorado foothills
Hey guys, I'm in Evergreen. Currently doing a BHG repair on my '87 turbo. I need to find a machine shop for head work. Any suggestions in the Denver area? I'm going to use an OEM gasket but want a place I can trust to do good (excellent) work.

rot 90na-t

slowest project ever
Apr 13, 2006
Westminster, CO
IIIfortheHills said:
Hey guys, I'm in Evergreen. Currently doing a BHG repair on my '87 turbo. I need to find a machine shop for head work. Any suggestions in the Denver area? I'm going to use an OEM gasket but want a place I can trust to do good (excellent) work.

try USA engines.. they did the work on my ge and 454.. good work, good prices.. nice guys

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
I house sat for my brother for a few months in 01 in Louisville just off South Boulder Road. Lived in Denver for a decade.

I had 2 MA70's,one after the other, then a 5.0, then 2 more MA70's at the same time. Then I left.

rot 90na-t

slowest project ever
Apr 13, 2006
Westminster, CO
Nick M said:
I house sat for my brother for a few months in 01 in Louisville just off South Boulder Road. Lived in Denver for a decade.

I had 2 MA70's,one after the other, then a 5.0, then 2 more MA70's at the same time. Then I left.
lmao thats some funny shit..

D Walker

Oct 19, 2005
Denver
I am in Denver, and have a 90 NA/converted to turbo which should be done soon.. I work at Carz Custom Dynoshop. We are and authorised AEM EMS center and I am a factory trained tuner. We have a Superflow AWD dyno and have competetive rates and will do dyno days for clubs etc.

Don

PRpimp3o3

da puerto rican supra man
Apr 2, 2005
CO
well looking like im not going to be able to bring out my car by the end of this month doing a rebuild and dont have the money to finish :cry: probly just breing out the mk2 unless someone will buy it so i can fix the mk3 :biglaugh: also saw a primered supra last night on broadway sound really nice just wondering who it was? well hope this meet kicks off be nice to go see some supras in co aight peace.

turbo4toy

Apr 2, 2005
Los Angeles
Is there anyone in the area of boulder/erie that would be able to help me install my boost controller and SAFC? I just some help doing it so i can get it tuned for emissions.

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
D Walker said:
I am in Denver, and have a 90 NA/converted to turbo which should be done soon.. I work at Carz Custom Dynoshop. We are and authorised AEM EMS center and I am a factory trained tuner. We have a Superflow AWD dyno and have competetive rates and will do dyno days for clubs etc.

Don

...well there goes the last thing keeping me from picking up an EMS, next to money. There really IS a place within a days travel where I can have it tuned!

D Walker

Oct 19, 2005
Denver
anytime you want to come down, lemme know. We offer extremely good rates on the mk3 EMS, so give us a call. The number is 720-214-5095. My name is Don. Also my setup is very similar to yours :)

BigTSetter

Apr 6, 2005
Denver
Don and CARZ are the ones that have done some great work for me and Don has done a great job tuning my 1JZ with 2JZ AEM EMS. I've got some new toys coming soon... and i need to get back to the shop for some more work. I've just been REALLY busy lately.

They know my car and my name. Go check them out. It's worth the trip.

PRpimp3o3

da puerto rican supra man
Apr 2, 2005
CO
anybody in colorado want to buy a 84 supra p type?? wanna sell this car this car so i can put the money into my 92.
thanks rico

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
PRpimp3o3 said:
anybody in colorado want to buy a 84 supra p type?? wanna sell this car this car so i can put the money into my 92.
thanks rico

what's the condition and asking price? I've always wanted a MkII for a DD

89turboguy

May 26, 2006
Denver, Colorado
Hey, Im in conifer, about 15 mins outside of denver. My car is down right now but when i get it back i would like to join you guys in a meet if that would be alright.