Colorado

oMar

Supra Hail Dent King :(
Apr 26, 2005
Liberal, KS
i'm about 45 min away from the southeastern part of CO. maybe 3 - 5 hours to pueblo.. how far are you from pueblo?

jkbmkiii

Supramania Contributor
Nov 24, 2005
Castle Rock colorado
I live about a hour north of pueblo and 20 min outside of denver! I was living in pueblo last summer and I love it but I had to come back up north for work!

PRpimp3o3

da puerto rican supra man
Apr 2, 2005
CO
hey i think we should get a meet together after the winter somewhere thats a middle point for everyone.

Jonnymkiii

High Altitude
Mar 31, 2005
Boulder, Co
jonnymkiii your car prob has the most power,have you seen the dyno yet! What about the drag strip?

JKB, I was at the dyno in October, and pulled 360 rwhp @ 14 or 15 pounds of boost. I need to get a new BOV because I think the Bosch one I have is leaking, which is why I can't boost more than 14 or 15 pounds. We estimated that if I could have boosted up towards 18 or 20, we could have gotten about 420 or so out of her... I'll be happy with anything over 400 really. I have upper hard pipes now, I just need to get the BOV, which I plan to do after the end of this year and then I'll go back to the dyno.

I'd certainly be interested in meeting up sometime.

jkbmkiii

Supramania Contributor
Nov 24, 2005
Castle Rock colorado
Jonny, a full hard pipe kit works great! My bottom ic pipe is a bitch to get in and out but it is worth it! If I had your turbo and a couple of fuel things WOW! Tec turbo built me a 54 trimm but I chipped a couple of compr fins so I just put a stock,used , oil leaking turbo on the supra untill they could look at it but the owner passed away so there is no more tec turbo! It sucks ! I just started looking for a diffrent way to go " The search begins"

Gilsdorf

Street Dragon
Jun 18, 2005
Reno, NV
Hey Jonny where in Boulder are you, I'm in Louisville and work in Boulder.
I've got an extensively modded '89t, with no real dyno numbers (melted a strap on 1st power pull) but was estimated around 470@4500rpm (wheels broke loose, strap melted, shit my pants). I just broke a coolent line to the turbo and have to pull it out and replace it, Suprasport sent me another several weeks ago but I was waiting for the AEM EMS to show-up before I installed it (I waited too long) and it cracked while doing a hard run up the Louisville Hill on 36, limped home and as soon as I tried to tighten it it broke off. Will be up and running soon though, and then I would be down for a CO meet.

Matt

Current mods:
SurpaSport BOSS 550 dual BB, big shaft 58 trim
Lipp SS elbow
RT downpipe
Greddy SP cat back
RT test pipe
Spearco IC
Defcon hard pipes, ceramic coated
Greddy type S BOV
Lexus AFM (too be removed once EMS is installed)
RC 550's
Walbro 255 pump
SupraSport AFR Fuel solution
Ross .17 over, ceramic and dry film coated by swaintech
Pauter rods
rebuilt head
MSD 8.5 plug wires
Irridum plugs
Greddy catch can (to be installed)
ARP head and main studs
ported exhaust manifold
K&N Fipk
PWR Rad
FAL 220's with temp switch
RPS flywheel
Spec 3 clutch
SS clutch line
SupraSport v3 short shifter
Safc 2 (too be removed once EMS is installed)
LM-1 WBo2
Avc-r (too be removed once EMS is installed)
AEM EMS (3.5bar, IAT) too be installed

ST sway bars
ROH Drift-R 17x8 (18's coming soon)
235 45 Mich pilots
Brembo cross drilled F+R (BBK coming soon)
Metal Maxis pads
Goodrich SS brake lines
Eibach and Tokico II's
F+R greddy strut bars
Leatherseats.com leather and seude interior
Lotek dual pillar pod, with Auto meter boost and egt
Shine auto replica East Bear lip (to be installed)

Jonnymkiii

High Altitude
Mar 31, 2005
Boulder, Co
JKB, One of these days I'll get the bottom end hard pipes as well... it's hard to juggle a house, cars and women at the same time :) I got the upper pipes last spring and they came in damaged... they've been jerking me around ever since and have yet to replace them for me. Long story... best told over a beer.

Matt, I actually live in Erie, just east of 287. I work at IBM off the Diagonal though. Very impressive mods by the way... I bet your car will screem when shes back on the road. I'm excited to finally find some fellow Supra owners in the Denver area. We will all definately have to meet up sometime in 06.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
just came to CO, in northglenn (Denver) first time driving in snow since i moved from texas (oops!) and i am fixing the suspension as we speak looking for torque specs on tsrm :), i will be finished the day wheels and radiator come in

null_q

Aug 6, 2005
Denver, CO
i live in denver, going to school at CU Denver. I've been seeing quite a few MKIIIs driving around lately, in fact I saw a nice red later model MKIII today on sante fe.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
you'll see mine driving around in a few weeks when i start going to cu denver, i'll be sportin' the supramania sticker :):)

Last edited:

Feuerstoss

Nov 14, 2005
Colo. Springs, CO
'Eyas. Thought I'd chime in here, even though I'm not a MK3 owner(at least yet...). I've been a huge fan of the MA70/MA71 since I was a little kid, and it's always been one of my goals to get one. At the moment, I'm kinda considering selling my project car for one, but time will tell... heh. As far as high-power MK3s in Colorado, I have heard of a few... supposedly one of my coworkers knows a guy with a '91T automatic in the Springs that is just plain scary, but I'll save my judgement for laterish. As far as what I'm kinda-running right now? '88 Celica ST165, although it's down for repairs at the moment. :3d_frown: