College Football kickoff

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
niu over ohio state tomorrow!!!!

i wish....i was at the game in 2003 when they upset maryland....i would like one of those again.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
robbo185 said:
niu over ohio state tomorrow!!!!

i wish....i was at the game in 2003 when they upset maryland....i would like one of those again.
You always take a cream puff before a big challenge. Sort of like shooting practice.

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
Nick M said:
You always take a cream puff before a big challenge. Sort of like shooting practice.
true but niu has been getting national attention for the past few years...the mac is finally getting some recognition

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
I have to admit I forgot somebody. Auburn is very good. But with the SEC being as tough as it always is, running the table will be tough.

Another thought is the BCS title game will have two teams with a loss.

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
Who is your team? WVU
How are they gonna do? Fucking awesome!
Who will win their conference? WVU
Who will win the national title this year? WVU

Beat Marshall 42-10 today. Not that they were a challenge lol...

JCP

The Big Unit
Apr 6, 2006
Raleigh, NC
Ohio State FTW... not a fan just think they're going all the way... ND = OverRated this year 14-10 over Georgia Tech.. dont get me wrong I'm an ACC fan, but 14-10 @ unranked(underrated)GT for #2 in the nation???... they are not #2... Texas is... and I think Tennessee will shock everyone in the SEC this year and take it home for the Vols for a BCS berth... they looked impressive today in their win over overranked Cal... I think FSU (Flordia State University) will meet the big Orange T there in that BCS game... Hmm... well I guess I could do a run down on everyone, but that would just take too long.... but these are obviously the ones I am interested in.

Who is your team? NCSU North Carolina State University
How are they gonna do? 8-5... they need a reliable QB.. but their Elite Defense will win them games.. and take them to a good bowl game.... Perhaps the Gator Bowl... Long shot but maybe.
Who will win their conference? FSU
Who will win the national title this year? Ohio State

suprasport91

GO BRUINS!!!
Sep 27, 2005
Seattle, Wa
THey just schooled utah, a school whom everyone said was going to win or lose by a small margin, Ben Olsen proved his worthiness as the #1 recruit out of high school 4years ago...i think maybe 5... and their defence isnt a pushover like it was last year, well see how they do, GO UCLA!!

Syris

Need Rust Repair
Aug 24, 2005
Bryan, OH /Lima, OH
Can't wait for this upcoming saturday for the OSU Texas game. I'm hopin they demolish Texas since they dont have their fearless QB this year.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
OMFG! did anyone see the Oregon - Oklahoma game? What a great finish to an excellent overall game. Personally I think Oklahoma got robbed of a victory by the refs, but hye I was cheering for the Ducks and this one is in the books so....WoOTaGe!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
ND, owned again. I just do not see the hype. And it is coming from some really good football analysts too.

Oregon looks tough. Maybe they will be a legitmate challenge to USC this year. A win like that is a big confidence booster.