So I finally got the turbo on with my injectors and stuff

Rev the car up some sounds good still smoking slightly not as bad as before
I put it in gear go down the road and it won't go past like 3000 rpm
I check boost gauge it boost up to like 10 psi fine
Just hits that wall
When I push clutch in though the car will rev up fine
Also have a cel light for code 11
I need some advice guys :(

Also car started going above normal temps I shut it off and pushed home cause I didn't want to bhg

I check the car and notice that a vaccum line thats on the junction for coolant pipes for turbo was unhooked could this cause overheat?

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
There is no vacuum line that would cause the car to overheat. - What junction of coolant pipes are you referring to? Picture?
And are you sure that you're not hitting fuelcut?

And I've never heard of code 11. Are you sure it isn't just simply going "blink-blink-blink-blink" in a continuous pace - aka- no codes?

dominicanpanda

May 27, 2013
richond va
Na the cel comes on and its blink pause blink long pause .....also the junction I'm speaking off is connected to the turbo coolant lines the two hoses connects to this junction and it has 2 vac lines running on it.......only thing could think will over heat it my compression was just fine :( ....also I read that code 11 is a interruption of power to ground how da phuq I figure this out smh ......and the wall I hit at 3k how can it be fuel cut ?unless the wastegate shut closed? Cause I made another thread talking about installing the wastegate actuator and that I had to like pry on it back to get holes lined up like I'm fighting the spring

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798

dominicanpanda

May 27, 2013
richond va
Deff will do hopefully its not arm and a leg :/ idk why it would go bad randomly maybe it got damaged when I pulled it to prime the turbo when I installed it