***Climate Control Switch upgrade***

Nippon-teku

Aug 9, 2009
Hollywood, FL
Does anyone know who does the LED upgrade to the Climate control? I e-mailed a person off here a few times and no asnwer. Can someone refer me to a good source? I would appreciate it....Thanks

Kevin

7mgte -> 7mgte swap done.
Apr 20, 2009
Windsor Ontario Canada
Nippon-teku;1503807 said:
Does anyone know who does the LED upgrade to the Climate control? I e-mailed a person off here a few times and no asnwer. Can someone refer me to a good source? I would appreciate it....Thanks

its all custom.. people usually do it themselves for themselves and spend way too much time and effort that they wouldnt wanna do it for anyone else.

i'm sure there's companies that do custom led but i dont know who and didnt bother searching cuz i know they;d charge up the ass!

you should try doing a bit of research on how to do custom led interiors and apply your newly gained knowledge and apply it to the climate control.

and if you really wanna be a nice guy? take tons of pics and post it up. when u do it

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
theres a guy somewere on here he has a rhd supra i think hes from somewere in europe i know he does a lot of leds on his supra he custom made...just look around on here im sure you can find him or someone else to help you

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
dubsupra209;1503893 said:
theres a guy somewere on here he has a rhd supra i think hes from somewere in europe i know he does a lot of leds on his supra he custom made...just look around on here im sure you can find him or someone else to help you

You speak of supradupra.com. He does mind blowing work. Here's his build thread http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114205