Clear Tail lights....What do you think? (Check it out)

RTA Supra

MA70 Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2005
Tampa, FL
Jesus Christ. I'll fucking kill this..........ehhhh whatever. Sorry to see what happened. There's no hit n run's in Tampa ;)

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Idealsupra said:
thanks for the offer man...yeah that would be a bitch to ship.... thats a long trip though.... i wanna look around locally for a bit first...but if i dont find anything and you still have it then ill take you up on it ;) thanks a ton!

Ya know, I also have the bumper too if you need it. They are super white, but don't look near as good as your paint.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
god, even skuffed your wing, must have been a jacked up truck...

if the cops don't want to go after then after you get the info, start going up the chain. To serve and protect, you pay their paychecks...

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
RazoE said:
ouch, they were JDM's too.:(

hope they find the fucker...

yeah the good news is that light was spider cracked to begin with and i have a brand new set of jdms sitting in my closet here that i havent put on yet....THAT would have sucked. this sucks bad enough but that woul dhave been even worse.

ive come to find out people are just pretty much useless....no one knows how to look at the video in the office today so i have to wait until monday....and even then i dont know if i can even see it and ill have to wait for them to go over it.... urgh this is annoying... ive done about 4 walks at various times around my complex and havent seen anything....if it was someone who actually lives here then they own a garage or have been gone all this time.

so annoying......

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
Damn Jayson. I'd kick some bitches. Both the people who have the video and the person that hit your car. If he/she, lets go with she because women in SUVs don't know how to drive, she probably put the car away in the garage and will keep it there. Or she totaled her car. Find them, kill them. Park somewhere else from now on. If you want to drive 4 hours everytime you want to drive your Supra, I have a warehouse where I keep my Supra with tons of space, lol.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Knight_MKIII said:
man, that sucks, you need to move to our community, granted its not gated, but all of the houses have 2 car garages and a big ass driveway that fits 6 cars , 4 with ease. Once you get the info, if the cops don't do anything right away talk to a lawyer yo.

If he had a 2 car garrage it would be 1/2 full of parts and 1/2 full of someones car to fix.. ( soon to be my 5speed :) )

This sucks tho. I hope that video has a good shot of the plate!! then we can get some revenge.. (or some money to replace that hatch!! )

thesupe87

ArenaCreative.com
Jun 13, 2005
USA
www.arenacreative.com
Poodles said:
god, even skuffed your wing, must have been a jacked up truck...

if the cops don't want to go after then after you get the info, start going up the chain. To serve and protect, you pay their paychecks...

When I got hit by a Ford F150 (rear ended me at a red light) It scuffed in the same spots, even the wing like Poodles noticed.

That sucks bro, I really hope you catch the prick. :icon_mad:

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
that sucks man.. I might have a good hatch.. I'll look for rust today and will get some pics (with my phone so crappy).. Its white so wouldn't need to repaint right away (i think standard white though, not pearl)

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
tissimo said:
that sucks man.. I might have a good hatch.. I'll look for rust today and will get some pics (with my phone so crappy).. Its white so wouldn't need to repaint right away (i think standard white though, not pearl)

thanks man...let me know on that....

quick update: the office kept putting off looking at the tape for me to see if it got this guy...so i bothered them enough that i get to go watch it myself in about an hour. im hoping it reaches my car....the way its pointed it will be very close.... but if it doesnt then ill just get every truck/suv license plate that comes in the gate in my time period. and check them all out ;)

so hopefully tonight i have a license plate for this guy...then we can decide on the course of action to take. :evil2:

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
there is some rust on it.. forgot to download the pics from my camera.. I will im you tonight with them if you're still interested..

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
Up for a trip to give an ass kicking also. :evil2:

Even if the video doesn't show your car, it will be easy to see who hit it because they will be backing up after they hit your car. So hopefully it's close enough to catch at least the guy/girl backing up.