CHI2k6

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Mk2supraman18

Dont go after the mk2 with a sawzall. I used to have a mk2 in college. It is the whole reason I fell in love with the Supra. Mine was a black 85 with a sunroof, digital dash, auto. God I loved that car. It was the first car I ever owned that drove and handled like we all know they do. I parted with it for a 96 Monte Carlo that was a year old at the time. Huge mistake!!! It was because of the monte crapo that I will never buy another american car again. My point here is Love your car for what it is and dont let some mk3 or mk4 guy ever think he has something better than you. No matter what mk you are driving they all came from the 2000gt legacy. Anyway good luck and I will see you in Chicago this summer.

Da Soup

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
lol

I vote for white chip macadamians. I don't know how to spell it, but I could eat a million of them. Make sure they're chewy. I HATE crispy cookies.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
This all pertains to chi2k6... besides what else are we going to talk about THIS early out?

I finally got some mkII guys to reply over on CS.com. That made my day.

LoveMy7MGTE

Nov 24, 2005
Grosse Pointe, Michigan
so no honduh civic demo derby? come on, we could at least get 2 or 3 junked ones. best day i ever had was when there was a burned out civic on the site where the construction company I worked for, and we got to lift it 30ft in the air and drop it, over, and over, and over again with a skytrack (think crane-ish thing with huge wheels, a 30foot boom, and a forklift thing on the end) and then run it over. fun times.

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
i take it some one knows where we could go and find some hondas and such when there is nothing to do.? the best time i have around here is when we all sit up at a spot and watch the rice pass and rev up those coffee cans.lol

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
chewy white chip macadamians it is... I'll make those, sugar cookies, and chocolate chunk... I'm gonna have to make a mk3 cookie cutter just for this.

Anyone in WI/MN want to meet up for a caravan? Not a long trip by any means for us wi boys, but if the MN folk have a caravan goin, we should meet up. for a super-huge-gigantor-humongoid-biggie-size caravan.

95BlackToy

Nov 2, 2005
IL
I just got word today that CHI2K6 and Curt Aigner's Elmhurst Toyota Meet will be collaborating this year. The Show-n-Shine will be held at the parking lot of Elmhurst Toyota on the Sunday of the big weekend meet (final date yet to be determined).

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
sweet......
cant wait but do you know about when it is. we are still trying to get my mini meet going me and mkII man and i aslo am going to a supra cruise on the 15th or 22ncd of april in chi. just wondering?

95BlackToy

Nov 2, 2005
IL
92turbo4life said:
sweet......
cant wait but do you know about when it is. we are still trying to get my mini meet going me and mkII man and i aslo am going to a supra cruise on the 15th or 22ncd of april in chi. just wondering?

As of right now,it will be held the last weekend of July or the second weekend of August.

95BlackToy

Nov 2, 2005
IL
oneandgone said:
Also Nelson, what happened to the CHI2K5 DVD??????

The DVD guys are at the final stages of completion. I was told that it will be released this month. I saw some footage and I'm VERY impressed!!! These guys are perfectionists and anal about their work. It is definitely worth the wait!

BTW, Grant, you're car looks great on a 53" TV screen!

~Nelson