CHI2k6

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
aljordan said:
Hmm... I would like MDC to spend more than about 5 minutes at the dyno. That's what I want for chi2k6.

i'm down for all of that.. aside from the drag racing. i think we only had a handfull of people do that last year. it just isn't a big draw for whatever reason. If we could get a commitment from a local supra shop for some exhibition runs, then the draw may be bigger. i would also say the proximity to most of the other action would be a big deciding factor.

BBQ would be cool. maybe a friday nite event at some location. Possibly Curt @ Elmhurst would be able to get the bays of the garage for this. We did this in dayton during one of the meets and it turned out very nice. Come to think of it.. Curt was there during that.

I dig the dave and busters. Maybe we can find a joint that open even later and would for sure let our under 21'ers in without a problem. That would be cool.

Al:

The way it looks now, the bbq will be like the first night...

The dave and busters will be the last night. Chances are, YOU WILL HAVE TO ATTEND DAVE AND BUSTERS TO CLAIM ANY AND ALL PRIZES YOU WON DURRING THE DYNO DAY, CAR SHOW, DRAG RACING, ETC ETC ETC.

Just a *big* possibility.

Also, AL-

YOUR ASS IS MINE THIS YEAR AT THE DYNO. I don't care if I don't beat any body else but YOU. Foo sucka! :love:

No seriously man, I got some serious tricks up my sleeve.... bring it!

:p

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
I was kind of pissed off that there was no mkII Dyno award. Talk about a kick in the nuts... Sure I would have gotten it, but it's still the principal. I hope I can get a shit ton of mkII's there and just have us do our own thing since nobody loves us. :biglaugh: Damn this is gonna be a blast.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Guh.... I'm already pissed off at the mkII owners. I swear they are probably worse than what everyone thinks the mkIV guys are. I doubt I'll even make it to the meet without getting super pissed off... I've said it once, and I'll say it again. The mid-west pretty much SUCKS at getting meets together. I hope everyone proves me wrong, but I have noticed this through the years.

Anyone notice how out in Cali/out west they have monthly meets? I would give MDC's left testicle to get something like that going in Indiana. all of this and there's still 8 months before the meet. Lord help me. lol

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Yeah D&B would be a problem with the under-21'ers. I was just there friday night and they kicked me out >_< AFTER driving around for an hour and a half because I couldn't find the damn place!! **GRR**

Anyway all else sounds badass. I'm relatively close to this, and will FOR SURE have a Supra by then :) Unless I have to like get a leg amputated or something I'll be there!

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
aljordan said:
drag racing. i think we only had a handfull of people do that last year. it just isn't a big draw for whatever reason.

And if you joined in we'd have one more person out making passes! c'mon....you know you really want to :naughty:

I didn't even go to the dyno...one, because my car was broken. :cry: :biglaugh: two, because I prefer having a time slip to show the car's potential....or in my car's case last year, complete lack of power :nono: due to the IC coupler.

I'll give you a cookie if you drag race!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Hello,

Its fricken snowing and crappy here in North Dakota!!!! Everyday all I can think about is getting my car out again. Looks like a few of us ND guys are planning on attending so If I can help in anyway let me know.

Da Soup

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
da89soup said:
Hello,

Its fricken snowing and crappy here in North Dakota!!!! Everyday all I can think about is getting my car out again. Looks like a few of us ND guys are planning on attending so If I can help in anyway let me know.

Da Soup

Well, if you can arrange a caravan that may help to attract more folks between you and here to come.

MK3Brent said:
I hope things work out down here... as it stands Malloy and I might make the trek.

If no one is going to party that night though, we'll take over!

Oh, I'll party! No worries there. Also, if Bob comes from NJ he's always up for it!! Al too I'm sure!

MDCmotorsports

SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Yeah D&B would be a problem with the under-21'ers. I was just there friday night and they kicked me out >_< AFTER driving around for an hour and a half because I couldn't find the damn place!! **GRR**

Anyway all else sounds badass. I'm relatively close to this, and will FOR SURE have a Supra by then :) Unless I have to like get a leg amputated or something I'll be there!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

If you're with the supra club (we rent like the whole place out) they won't kick crap out. Trust me. You hang with all of us, you'll be just fine.

MDCmotorsports

SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
oneandgone said:
Well, if you can arrange a caravan that may help to attract more folks between you and here to come.

Oh, I'll party! No worries there. Also, if Bob comes from NJ he's always up for it!! Al too I'm sure!

Im sure Al Jordan will partey too....

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
lol. Got the BOV fixed Jon. The RFL is so F-in RL... I'm not impressed at all. Works much better after the throttle body though. You should see my "super-ghetto mdc stock bov delete kit" I made, you'll be proud Jon. Really, you will.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
ND, MN caravan you say!!!! I say bring on the Convoy. When a date is established for CHI2k6 I will post a convoy post we will have the ND guys meet in Fargo, and then meet up with the MN guys around the Twin Cities. I cant imagine a better sight then a line of Supras on a highway. Its what I dream about when I sleep at night a never ending line of Supra's. I will have the targa off and be loving every minute. If I can do anything else to help with the event shoot me a message.
Da Soup