Chi2k5

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
I know what the intention was. Getting Michigan Supras to do anything appears to be like pulling teeth.

By the way, I am going to go to Indy on the 3rd. Will you be there with or without the Supra?

I don't care which track we go to. I just want to race.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
End of July now? Damn, and I thought I was getting anxious... :hsugh:
Grant, you know I'm coming from Southern IN, so if there are any people coming from KY/OH, we need to all meet up and cruise to Urbana to meet up with the rest of the pack... No offense... but from IN to Urbana, the scenery sucks, and there are no curves.

Is anyone coming from KY/OH and wanting to cruise over with a few Supras from Southern IN? MKII's would be greatly appreciated but as ussual, :umno: I'm sure.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Jordan, the fellow who was with me last year wants to drive the 89, so we may be taking both (Especially if the GF's go) but other than that I don't think so. :thumbsdow But o-well. I'm not 100% on dragging this year now with school, I can't miss any, but I could always just kick-ass heading back home I guess. I'll have to see when all the dates/times get written in stone.
About the KY ppl, they best be meeting up with me in Seymour/Columbus or there will be some ass kicking going on... big time. I also need Eriol and some other people from KY/OH to decide on a place in Indy we could all meet at before cruising on over to Urbana, this should turn out like a Vegas caravan, only just slightly smaller. I'd love to have a 50+ Supra caravan pull up to SP or wherever. Everytime I imagine seeing something like that..... :wuteva:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
wow, I actually checked the website. Maybe I will be running afterall. the only part I didn't get....

$100 for the Highest RWHP MKIV and MKIII Supra

Even the Supra community doesn't recognize us... :3d_frown: But I suppose seeing that I was the only MKII (of 2) to Dyno, being paid $50 to Dyno would have been kinda silly, but it still gives me something to bitch about.