Chi2k5

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
Matt, we should definately meet and caravan up again. If Steve meets up with you, and heads this way that's all the better. If you guys are all definately coming I'll get a caravan route posted on the MWS site.

One more thing Matt, it looks like that's 2 votes for N2o. :biglaugh:

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
I'm all for a caravan. As of now it will be myself & dbsupra driving up from louisville. May be a cpl other MK3 owners also. About a month out befor the meet we need to get together & work the details out.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
OK. Where can I get me a 150 shot at then? That should be good for A dyno pull, or so. I think I'll just stick w/ trying to find a header and intake...

But, about the caravan, consider me signed up or whatever. We need more MKII's, thats what we need. then we can arrange 'em from oldest, or best, to newest... or maybe have an MKIV and an MKI caravan also, but does anyone know of anyone who has an MKI? I know I don't...

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
Has this date been set yet?

It should not be the same as the Toronto meet as that would force folks to make a choice.

Looking forward to seeing the guys I met in KY and IN again, along with the Chicago guys.

Dan

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
from the official site:

...Ok do to the needs of the Navy and the fact that I also host and run the Mid-West Supra Chapter the CHI2K5 will be either these two dates Aug 19-21 or 26-28...

i.e. the dates are dependant on when bob is leaving....

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Geez. We started football in June when I played... sucks to be us, I suppose. I'm still hoping it'll be on a date the GF can attend, I've told her about all the awesome cars in Chicago, but there's nothing like seeing them for yourself. But if she can't go, I can drive like an idiot and not get yelled at like I did in STL. So, either way, I'm good.

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
To anyone from Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Missouri, Arkansas, or where-ever else that would be going....

PM me here or email me at oneandgone@speed-source.net with your location so I can get the caravan details nailed down.

Last year we had an unorganized caravan of about 9 cars. I would like to get at least 20 this year which should be fairly simple with some planning.

Thank you!!!