Check under your hood before driving

ilikebigbutts

workin' my dream
Jun 10, 2007
Pittsburgh
I ran over a squirril on sunday.It came running in the middle of the street but there was another car coming opposite direction so i couldn't swerve.Ran him over and watched him squirm through the rear view.I later locked my keyes in my car and had to wait for AAA to unlock it.I figured the squirril got back at me.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
My brothers can comes running out every time I get out of my car, but it doesnt come up to me. It likes my dog and will follow her around headbutting her chest and sticking her tail in the air. Inter-species lesbian pets ftw. lol.

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
ilikebigbutts;1048071 said:
I ran over a squirril on sunday.It came running in the middle of the street but there was another car coming opposite direction so i couldn't swerve.Ran him over and watched him squirm through the rear view.I later locked my keyes in my car and had to wait for AAA to unlock it.I figured the squirril got back at me.

Squirrels are EVIL. I have Al-Acorn terrorist squirrels that blow themselves up on transformers and take out the power for blocks. Or they run out in front of you trying to cause you to have an accident. What's really sad is the squirrels on the U of A are smarter than some of the students....

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
labrat469;1046650 said:
I got Penzoil latched to my foot in a death grip. He must subscribe to the "It moved it must die" attack theory. If I stay still he might think my foot has been properly attacked and find another target of opportunity...

Stay away from the VIP Lounge... that would be horrible, and at the same time funny as hell.