check out my friends whip

jaydm16

May 2, 2005
check out my friends ride

This is my buddy's LS1. It is still an ongoing project. Enjoy... Its a 2000 factory hurst shifter car.

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

williamb82

Apr 24, 2005
Tampa, Fl.
whip? is that the new gay ass ricer slang for a car? or is that the term gm guys use like the mkiv guys use dawgs? which is just as gay.

anyway, looks like a badass car

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
I hate the new fucking fad of calling a car a whip. Its stupid and makes you look like an idiot when you use it. :rolleyes:

/rant

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
Really??? people are using "whip" as slang for a car now??? :nuts:

I thought he forgot to put nws and it was going to be black leather body suits and "whips" :eek:

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
I thought his friend bought a new whip to use on the lions in the circus and he was really proud of it for some strange and perverted reason. Then I saw the car... :confused:

Anyways, it looks fast, but the big ass hood scoop is not for me.

tubbie

Yes, powerful Jedi....
Apr 4, 2005
Hoschton, GA
I wonder how much of the road that hood is blocking... Wouldn't want to be running over kids with the car.... :bigthumb:

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
First time I heard of a vehicle being referred to a "whip" is on a tv show called "Unique Whips". It had some extra fat dude from NYC or someplace trying to be a big shot by doing custom installs, and basically sucking balls to any person who had it done.

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
<-- knows ZERO people that call cars whips.

Only morons that use that word are the ones attempting to be "cool" with the latest stupidity to be spouted off TV.

Perhaps they should imitate a monkey jumping off the manhantan bridge. Now THAT would be cool and also be doing this entire world a service.

jaydm16

May 2, 2005
How about you monkey yogurts come to the reality that i wasnt saying "whip" to be cool. I just used it in a light hearted manner. This is the last board i thought i would get flamed for something like that... I'm just another mk3 owner who thought some people might enjoy seeing something a little different.

Some people call soda "pop" and some people call pop "soda" and some people dont give a damn and just drink the beverage! :icon_bigg