Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
upgradedsupra;984507 said:
145mw4dh.jpg

viperkillertt;985002 said:
YAY!
Dude there are tons of guys from Spokane coming, why don't you hitch a ride in a supra?
TTFN

That's going to be my first try :) Camry is the last resort.

AFQC

What was that noise?
Mar 30, 2008
Vancouver WA
ra24man;984183 said:
No...we'll be meeting in the usual spot here in Portland at the Safeway in Jantzen Beach at 10:00am. Getting out of FM on Mill Plain together is a major pain in the ass.

cool, didn't know there was a regular spot. :)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
91T breezen';985336 said:
WEAK!!!...

Bleh. Believe me I'd like to do both but I don't think it'll happen. I was at Centralia last year, just without a car, lol. It'll take most of the day to drive down to where I need to go in Oregon, so I think I'll be leaving before the meet even starts

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
^ LOL!!! 'Serious Cat', looks kinda like a substitute teacher I once had in elementary school.:icon_razz We called her, "Mrs. Little mouth"!:biglaugh:

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
91T breezen';986338 said:
^ LOL!!! 'Serious Cat', looks kinda like a substitute teacher I once had in elementary school.:icon_razz We called her, "Mrs. Little mouth"!:biglaugh:

You can remember that far back?

SMP142

BOHICA
Jan 5, 2006
Tacoma, WA.
ima try and make it. i told them i wanted the 3rd and 4th off. so what do they do? schedule me to work that weekend, but i am in the process of trying to swap with someone. hopefully everything works out.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
upgradedsupra;988756 said:
Why not just drive your OWN car :icon_razz More Supras the merrier!

BAH! Mine would end up on the side of the road with a problem, on the way THERE.

If I can get it running smoothly I may take it, but I REALLY don't like the way its running right now.

SupraMaster

Pure Street Racing
Mar 24, 2008
Washington
www.facebook.com
Justin;988761 said:
BAH! Mine would end up on the side of the road with a problem, on the way THERE.

If I can get it running smoothly I may take it, but I REALLY don't like the way its running right now.

Join the club. I just spent 2 days straightening out a few problems with mine just to have the oil pan seal blow when I cranked it over. I'm gonna be a busy guy straightening everything out and getting it cleaned up.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Justin;988761 said:

Dude it runs just fine, and it pulls just as fine. Granted it sounds like a subaru for some reason. :dunno: Just make sure your entire coolant system is in check along with your oil system and you'll be fine. With more ears at the centralia meet maybe someone can tune in on what it is thats bothering you about how it runs.