***Centralia Spring Meet & Greet - May 3rd***

SupraMaster

Pure Street Racing
Mar 24, 2008
Washington
www.facebook.com
I might be able to make it. Due to the fact that I work grave shifts, my brain is all screwed up as far as days and months go. I thought the meet was 3 days ago.

After realizing that I was wrong I almost shat myself with happiness at the prospect of making this trek.

With any luck, I will see you guys there.

Spokane area guys, where are we meeting up to caravan there?

SupraMaster;981510 said:
I might be able to make it. Due to the fact that I work grave shifts, my brain is all screwed up as far as days and months go. I thought the meet was 3 days ago.

After realizing that I was wrong I almost shat myself with happiness at the prospect of making this trek.

With any luck, I will see you guys there.

I will make a post on the spokane site so we can decide where to meet and head out.
http://spokanesupras.freeforums.org/meeting-place-for-centralia-t7.html#12

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
SupraMaster;981510 said:

Well your way the hell down in lewiston though, theres a couple of us heading out from Pullman if you just want to head out with us because we are going to meet up with the spokane guys more towards I-90. It'd be an extra 2 hours out of your way to head up to spokane first. PM me maybe you might be able to crash up here in pullman the night before so you dont have to leave lewiston at 3 in the morning.

Just to inform anyone else not from Spokane along the way if you want to tag along with the caravan my plan is as follows:

I'm down in Pullman and will be leaving from here probably ~ 5:30 in the morning to anticipate stops we might have to make for gas or any other delays like traffic or police. The goal is to make it to the Tacoma mall by 11:00 am to meet up with the puget sound crew and roll down with the 20+ supras that usually meet up there.

It doesnt make sense for the guys down in pullman and lewiston to drive up to spokane first so where along the way would you guys like to meet?

I figured Vantage would be the best place because it would be the fastest meeting place both crews could meet at. It's exit 136 on I-90, On boat ramp road there is a huge parking lot where we can all park while we wait for the other crew or other members to meet up.
vantage, boat dock

Or if we want to meet up earlier and faster, We have the 395 & 26 juncture just before Hatton, this would have us meet up ~ 2 hours sooner. For the guys from spokane you would hit this junction and head EAST on highway 26 for less than 1/2 mile before you'd hit a large rest stop with a big parking lot where the southern wa. guys could meet up.
highway 395/26

The goal: Is to make it to the meeting spot just south of the Tacoma Mall, it is a huge lot just off of I-5 exit 130. This is where the entire seattle crew will meet up at 10:00am and depart ~11:00 am. We want to make this meetpoint so that we can caravan down with what should be a HUGE group of supras.

Tacoma meeting spot exit 130

from pullman to centralia the estimated time is 6.5 hrs. So I will hopefully roll out of Pullman at 5 am. and be at the 395/26 crossing ~ 7:30am or vantage ~9am. Needless to say i'm going to have to keep a swift pace. :)

Last edited:

djordan97

Apr 14, 2006
Kennewick WA
ellensburg is a good place for the people like me from tri-cities and yakima area's to meet up with you spokane and pullman groups. there is a big exon I think it is on the north side of the freeway at the first ellensburg exit. there is also a resurant right there with lots of parking that would be a good place to meet.

Apr 1, 2005
WA
i just requested the day off but im 98% sure i wont get it off. and i wont find out till friday. thats friday may 2nd. khrist i hate the way my work does this crap.

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
americanjebus;979497 said:
my last day of school is the thursday before centralia so i should have all day friday to get my car and maybe help you get yours set up for the trip.

Thanks man, I appreciate the offer. I'm not sure what time I'll get off work Friday but I'll let you know what's up when I figure it out. Also, I'm not sure if I'm going to be in Spokane or Pullman on Saturday morning so I'm not sure which caravan I'll be heading out with.

AFQC

What was that noise?
Mar 30, 2008
Vancouver WA
pimptrizkit;982830 said:
so where's my portland crew at?

You can count me in. I guess we need to set a meeting place so we can caravan up. I was thinking of Fred Meyer at I-205 and Mill Plain around 10:00.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
djordan97;982309 said:
ellensburg is a good place for the people like me from tri-cities and yakima area's to meet up with you spokane and pullman groups. there is a big exon I think it is on the north side of the freeway at the first ellensburg exit. there is also a resurant right there with lots of parking that would be a good place to meet.

Sounds good, as long as you can be there before we roll through that would be perfect. Ellensburg would probably put us there ~ 7:00 - 7:30 am.

ra24man

Dec 11, 2006
Vantucky, WA
AFQC;983014 said:
You can count me in. I guess we need to set a meeting place so we can caravan up. I was thinking of Fred Meyer at I-205 and Mill Plain around 10:00.
No...we'll be meeting in the usual spot here in Portland at the Safeway in Jantzen Beach at 10:00am. Getting out of FM on Mill Plain together is a major pain in the ass.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
Okay, so I decided I am going to come, even if I have to drive my daily (Camry) at least its still a Toyota :)

wo0t!