centralia 05/16, anyone near renton?

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
honestabe;1295865 said:
Boredom? Because you like your Supra's being screwed with by the border patrol like they did with my Supra last week :3d_frown:
Last time in my lane they had a drug-sniffing dog standing up with its paws on the back bumper of the car in front of me. I would have been pissed if the dog scratched my candy paint but would not have wanted to bitch at them. Those guys are such hard-assed power control freaks!

The_Scuzz

2nd Lvl Narb...
Mar 18, 2009
Renton, WA
I'm really starting to get into the whole community feel of things too. Drove by my old high school to pick up my sis earlier and as I drove by, some dude nodded at me as I went past him. Completely not even realizing he was in a mk3 lol

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
The_Scuzz;1288205 said:
See :p but I'm a firm believer in that something needs to work right before you can make it work better. So all my upgrades are either going to be general maintenance so I get from point A to point B in one piece and to fix up all the craptacular junk the previous owner did to it.

And well as far as a different engine, I just wonder what sort of stuff I'd need for 1jz besides money...

Seems like someone taught you well ;) If your serious about a 1JZ swap I will be at the meet with my 91TT 1JZ I can give you a rundown on the swap :)

~Cory

PS. I personally like Tom's overflow tank :biglaugh: it's pretty darn cool :sarcasm: The mustang wheels were win too :nono:

The_Scuzz

2nd Lvl Narb...
Mar 18, 2009
Renton, WA
Sounds like some awesome info that I'd love. The more I research about swaps and whatnot the more torn I get about what I should have under the hood.

By the by, anyone else notice more Supras around after they got one? I started noticing them all around town lol