Carbon fiber feeler

suprastupid

Apr 4, 2010
tx
Most stuff people want is being produced by someone on here... you might wanna check that thread.. maybe you can produce something ppl want but they won't or can't make.... I'd like a full dash...sometime down the line..

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
hoods, doors, hatches, targas, headlight covers, mirror housings, 1jz spark plug covers, 2jz spark plug covers, 2jz/1jz/7m Front timing covers, pre89/post 89 front lip, wings, etc....etc...

Cool! Im building some raised cowl hoods as a group buy that you can see here. A few of the guys were asking about headlight covers and tops (Targa and sunroof) and I would like to see what other interest is out there for those parts and others. I would LOVE to build a full wide body kit from scratch.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Wide body would be sick even tho id paint over it.

Id like to see some fully working doors. Being able to mount everything like windows locks handle and door panel. I think stock door with everything weighs like 70 lbs or something.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Door Sills with either the word "Supra" or any specific engine code. I'm partial to "7MGTE" of course... ;)

Oh, and in the Mk3 Font.

mytmk3

Oct 16, 2007
christchurch
Bouncing of kennys idea intecooler block off plate with either engine code or supra turbo embossed in it would be the tits :)

mytmk3

Oct 16, 2007
christchurch
GrimJack;1680798 said:
I'd rather have one of these with a magnetic nut / bolt tray in it... :)

Can't it be both? Recessed section on the lh side with supra or supra turbo printed in it with a magnet underneath function and form :)