Callout to FIGGIE lets run em in the spring of 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
what hp goals are you guys lookin at? I should have my pile runnin by then ;). not sure if i'll have the fuel system installed but it'll still be fun though.

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
NewGen;1428959 said:
what hp goals are you guys lookin at? I should have my pile runnin by then ;). not sure if i'll have the fuel system installed but it'll still be fun though.
Dan has already put down 550 with his little turbo, and with the 67 it should be closer to 800 or so. I should be around 600 and hoping to break 700 with the nitrous.

wiseco7mgt

dirty mechanic
Aug 12, 2007
queensland
After reading all this why is figgie pissed? isn't this just a joke? or is something or has something gone down prior to this thread?.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
leecheater;1428904 said:
Yes I am Sean's Uncle, and I plan on spanking his funky_monkey ass all the way down the strip. Better engine, better set up, and if all else fails I can outspend him and buy a huge fucking turbo. But I am pretty confident my new custom Billet 67, and with Shane at DB performance to tune it, will keep him at bay. My biggest worry is not Sean, but can I get more than 1 pass before getting kicked off the track for a car that is too fast!!
I am sure by the time we get to the track we will already street raced & have a pretty good idea who will win.

Dan

Better engine? LOL Why would that be? It isn't automatically be better because it has a 2J stamped on side of it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One pass, get kicked out? Ok, Mr bench racer. :icon_razz Run the time, then come back and say you got kicked out. ;)

leecheater

Got a bad habit
Mar 27, 2006
St. Cloud, MN
Duane, yes, that's the spirit. I am just smack talking. This was supposed to be fun and games, not some attack on one's mental status.
Regarding engines, in my unscientific observation there have been more 2jzs built with better reliability at higher h/p than the 7m. However, your 7m is a known 9 sec. beast.
Just egging on the nephew! I fully acknowledge my novice status as a 1/4 mile driver. My 12.3 run has plenty of room for improvement. We will see in mid May.

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
upgradedsupra;1429004 said:
Better engine? LOL Why would that be? It isn't automatically be better because it has a 2J stamped on side of it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One pass, get kicked out? Ok, Mr bench racer. :icon_razz Run the time, then come back and say you got kicked out. ;)
Considering his first time out at the track ever in his life on street tires with lower boost, and with what we are doing this winter on his car. The possibility for being booted if very high.

You should see a couple of the 4 bangers around here, would make you look so slow.
leecheater;1429032 said:
Duane, yes, that's the spirit. I am just smack talking. This was supposed to be fun and games, not some attack on one's mental status.
Regarding engines, in my unscientific observation there have been more 2jzs built with better reliability at higher h/p than the 7m. However, your 7m is a known 9 sec. beast.
Just egging on the nephew! I fully acknowledge my novice status as a 1/4 mile driver. My 12.3 run has plenty of room for improvement. We will see in mid May.
As for you're going down sucka.
Slow66;1429036 said:
What did I miss? Did this all stem from something specific?

Yup shitty weather, so its a form of entertainment.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
And this race will never happen. A little bird landed on my shoulder last night and told me some one, is one some ones SHIT LIST big time ;)

I feel Sean should STFU. When you have a running supra, call out who ever you want, if that is what you want to do. But you have plenty of hurdles to jump over yet to get to any race for that fact.

That is all Im going to share.

Angry7M

Formerly redmaro
Sep 6, 2007
AZ
Neodeuccio;1429099 said:
And failing. Figgie didn't find it entertaining.

That was just sad.

It's like people get insulted with these threads. No one is unbeatable, theres alwaya a faster car. So why not just race? A simple friendly race?

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
I've noticed a very serious amount of threads going to hell with needless insults and personal attacks, even so far as to insult other people's family members who aren't even present.

You wouldn't say that shit to someone standing infront of you unless you were ready for a fist fight, so is it really neccessary to be a huge asshole on the internet?

Sometimes I have to check to make sure I'm on Supramania, and not SupraForums. They seem so similair in some threads.

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
92nsx;1429094 said:
And this race will never happen. A little bird landed on my shoulder last night and told me some one, is one some ones SHIT LIST big time ;)

I feel Sean should STFU. When you have a running supra, call out who ever you want, if that is what you want to do. But you have plenty of hurdles to jump over yet to get to any race for that fact.

That is all Im going to share.

I care about this much[ ] about whos shit list I am on, they don't pay for the parts I need, the tuning I need, or the space needed to work on my car, nor do they give a hand in doing any of the grunt work.

So for being on figgies shit list I could honestly care less.

My car will be at the track to race, I know it will not be the fastest supra around. But I do know it will be fun, which is what this was supposed to be about.

But might as well put him on my shit list now, sucks figgie I could have really helped you out and made you a dry sump setup for your stroker on the cheap, last I checked I have full access to a machine shop and wholesale pricing on racing parts.

Threads like these that put people in the cross hairs really brings out a persons true colors.

But maybe I have been infected with the stupid virus.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
You made your callout - it was refused. Thread complete.

As for the rest of you, if you're looking for someplace to pick a fight, SM is not the correct location.

This testosterone laden penis waving competition is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.