Callout to FIGGIE lets run em in the spring of 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
Well the weather up here in Minnesota land is changing rapidly for the worst.

My supra is almost back together after taking out a rod bearing early on this summer. Unfortunately it will be running and snow will be on the ground, so racing is out until spring regardless, as tracks up here are closed.

So here is my challenge to Figgie, Bring your 7MGTE MOTEC powered stroker supra with your weldon 2345 pump custom ATI (that you helped get made) to the track MAY 19th and lets run em. My black supra vs your black supra. Heads up best 2 out of 3.

You should have no problems beating me, you know with your stroker 7mgte on motec, with the GT42vs my GT4088. We both have 5 speed cars so that can easily sway one way or the other.

The second part of my challenge is to, Drive your car to the track as I will drive mine also to the track and home. There is plenty of E85 stations along the way.

You should have no problems running it down the strip since you have been running the stroker for years and know how it behaves.

See you on the 19th of May!

-Sean

P.S.

Don't lock this thread Figgie.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
WOW, i thought you were kidding but it is on now "put up or shut up". Better put some hundo's on it to make it a real race :burnout:. Im not sure who I will take ;)

But I will be there if it happens with my low HP sup :naughty:
now Sean just make a vid like jawsgear did, and this thread would be full of win!!!

O ya and it is MoTeC , lol get it right

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
92nsx;1426557 said:
WOW, i thought you were kidding but it is on now "put up or shut up". Better put some hundo's on it to make it a real race :burnout:. Im not sure who I will take ;)

But I will be there if it happens with my low HP sup :naughty:

O ya and it is MoTeC , lol get it right
My bad MoTeC.

Either way it should be a good night of racing, at minimal Dan and I will be racing each other.

Now to get my supra together this winter....

leecheater

Got a bad habit
Mar 27, 2006
St. Cloud, MN
Sean, we should have a good time racing comparable cars, Yours, Figgie's, 92nsx, toyotanos, and mine. Perhaps a few others. I will be in mid to low 11's by then.
I am in. Let's see what those built 7M's can do against my 2JZ. I may have to get the billet 67 after all instead of upgrading my GT35. No bullshit, the time for tap dancing is over. We will get it on video for all to see.

Dan

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
toyotanos;1426580 said:
lol, Sean.
Hey just covering bases, would not be surprised in the least if he would lock it.
leecheater;1426635 said:
Sean, we should have a good time racing comparable cars, Yours, Figgie's, 92nsx, toyotanos, and mine. Perhaps a few others. I will be in mid to low 11's by then.
I am in. Let's see what those built 7M's can do against my 2JZ. I may have to get the billet 67 after all instead of upgrading my GT35. No bullshit, the time for tap dancing is over. We will get it on video for all to see.

Dan
I think you are the only one I am really worried about whooping me and making me look like an idiot.
Although if I run all out with the bottle on there is a good chance I will only be allowed that one run....

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
like-where-this-thread-is-going.jpg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.