Bunch of updated pics of the Drag MKIII....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Here is a sneak peek of Brian's set-up. How many pounds of boost can you get off that hamster :icon_conf

slow66.jpg

Duane

927mgtepat

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Brighton, MI
Damn man that is nice, Makes me want to cry. I used to have a rolling chassis close to what you have. I bought it a couple of summers ago and put it in storage in Louisiana waiting to save up the money to have it shipped up to Michigan. But when the hurricanes were coming I decided to sell it cause I knew I was going to lose it. So I sold it to some guy on Ebay and last thing I know is that it is in Wisconsin and have not heard the progress on it. I wish I still had her. Here are some pictures of it.

Attachments

• RightSide (3).JPG
    RightSide (3).JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 134
  • Axle.jpg
    Axle.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 147
  • Cage.jpg
    Cage.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Meats.jpg
    Meats.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 90

927mgtepat

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Brighton, MI
Yep it was mine. I wish i knew what happend to it after i sold it. I used to have pictures of it up on Mid-westsupras.com. I actually bought it right after i got back from the chicago 2K4 meet.

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
927mgtepat said:
So I sold it to some guy on Ebay and last thing I know is that it is in Wisconsin

Nathan. Owner of Midwest Hybrid in Madison. I don't like what he did to the car....

Threw a stupid huge pro stock scoop on it...put a 383 sbc in it..

Attachments

• dumb hood.jpg
    dumb hood.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 168
  • dumb motor.jpg
    dumb motor.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Hey, if you wouldn't mind, can you take a few pics from the interior of your back half setup?

Did you buy a prebuilt 4-link from someone like Sheppard or did you build it all in house?

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Mike, the framerails and front x-member are from Competition Engineering, and everything else was sourced from Quarter Max racing. It was all "universal" stuff, so much fab work was done to get things to work. I wish i had the tooling to do everythign in my garage, but it was enough of a chore to do this much in my garage...lol.

Heres some pics of the fab process if interested...

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Motor *might* be back together this weekend :D

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
I have som more, but nothing really worth posting unless you want to see something specific. The motor will be back together soon, along with the new turbo setup, so more pics will be on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.