Budget brembo front brakes

SlimLim

May 21, 2006
Australia
If you want to make them work, you will need to grind off a fair bit of material off the brackets. It would grind off too much meat for my liking, so i've resorted to making my own which involves them being positioned slightly on the hub than those brackets do.

SBM713

Apr 24, 2007
Georgia
The pbr calipers and brackets bolt to the cobra brackets from driftmotion and they bolt to your car the geometry is the same as a mustang now therefore it should be dandy? If the pbr calipers bolt to and work with the whole cobra bracket setup how could the brembo not bolt to the driftmotion bracket if it bolts in the same places those pbr calipers boly to on mustangs thats what I dont understand

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

SBM713

Apr 24, 2007
Georgia
Ah didnt see your last comment will you post a pic of the back of the brembo like with the driftmotion bracket so I can see how much material has to be took off

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Dec 13, 2006
Illinois
I know I'm reviving this from the dead. Funny that it's been a year and no one has been innovative enough to make it work. I have these calipers on my car. they can be made to work. just depends on how much you are willing to "fabricate". For those of you who are interested hit me up for tips.

Thanks,

Ray