Bring back the Kaminari 3 piece spoiler???

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Not like 'styling' is subtle these days either... at least not when it comes to aftermarket bits for cars. As it is, the only readily available aftermarket wing for the Mk3 is the Bomex style whale tail that Shine makes. I offered to have them replicate my Regulus, but apparently there wasn't much of a business case for it then. Going by what I've seen of group buy follow through, I can understand why they turned me down...

xzeror

Oct 18, 2009
Miramar, FL
dam seeing more pics makes me want to get my wing painted and installed along with the other goodies i have left =[

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
te72;1785195 said:
I offered to have them replicate my Regulus, but apparently there wasn't much of a business case for it then. Going by what I've seen of group buy follow through, I can understand why they turned me down...

Members always say they are interested...and most of the time that's as far as they go.

xzeror;1785287 said:
dam seeing more pics makes me want to get my wing painted and installed along with the other goodies i have left =[

Do it!

Last edited:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
rodel;1785292 said:
Members always say they are interested...and most of the time that's as far as they go.
Yeah, I mean, I'm INTERESTED in owning a Ferarri...

Albert

Custom CT26, CT12a, CT20 upgrades
May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Bumping this back because I really want one.

My car will be running soon and I want to start working on the body.

Willing to trade turbos for one too.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Likely not. Not many people have it and most of the people that do don't want a lot of people to have it.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I once volunteered the use of my Regulus spoiler for mold making/reproduction purposes... was told that the cost to reproduce it would make the selling price higher than most people would be willing to sell. Gotta know your market... given that it is a bit more complex than a Bomex whale tail (being a 3 piece), it wouldn't be a good business case.

Think about it another way, would any of you who want one, be willing to pay $500+ for a replica?

T701jz

3M ENGINEER - R.&.D
Jul 23, 2005
Santa Clarita Ca.
te72;1841176 said:
I once volunteered the use of my Regulus spoiler for mold making/reproduction purposes... was told that the cost to reproduce it would make the selling price higher than most people would be willing to sell. Gotta know your market... given that it is a bit more complex than a Bomex whale tail (being a 3 piece), it wouldn't be a good business case.

Think about it another way, would any of you who want one, be willing to pay $500+ for a replica?
hahahaha...Brad! I heard a sudden brake there lol