Brandon's Build

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
random stuff i got powder coated because they looked all rusted and stuff

the hard line above the 3000 pipe had some oil stuff caked inside it and the one on top of it

p1515704_1.jpg

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
some more progress, turbo is now bolted up, vacuum lines being done (using silicone) i needed another one of those football shaped gaskets and for some reason i didn't have the brace that helps support the turbo but im getting one

p1519517_1.jpg

p1519517_2.jpg

is that my car under there!?:aigo: haha nah its a 1j clip
p1519517_3.jpg

Last edited:

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
Don't you just love this car?! What year is it? My dad has a 2000 that I pretty much DD. I love that thing!!

BrandonW;1472748 said:
my other way of transportation when like now the supra is getting a rebuild and if there is snow on the ground or i have more then 1 passenger

p1526287_1.jpg

p1526287_2.jpg

5vz-fe
p1526287_3.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Looking very nice!!! I'm liking the wheels a lot!! Who did all your body/rust work?

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
supra1008;1526287 said:
Don't you just love this car?! What year is it? My dad has a 2000 that I pretty much DD. I love that thing!!

Looking very nice!!! I'm liking the wheels a lot!! Who did all your body/rust work?

yeah its a cool truck this one is a 2002 my dad has a 2003 i think, its the body style after the one pictured, i like that one better

thanks and yeah i like the wheels also (if i was to order them now id probably stagger them but i did 9.5 all around but i still like the way the look even with the stock ride height, and the place i used for paint and body work i wouldn't recommend using lol they did a alright job at best, i had to keep going over there and basically keep a watch over their shoulder the whole time (the one dude that kept me updated all the time, call me and let me know if i needed anything or want the ok before they did something got laid off and thats when it went down from there, and the thing was the owner was an ass about everything, the other guy they assigned to my car was cool and would do what i asked so i went to him instead of the owner lol

87NA;1526302 said:
I love the car. Keep up with the good work
thanks, should be rapping the engine work up withing the next week or so

Last edited:

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
having fitment issues with the jvt radiator i got about a year ago since they were cheap at the time

i may just pick up a koyo oem replacement (whats the word on those?)

my stock radiator was leaking and beat up anyway

so im at another minor set back

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
was hoping to have the car running this weekend but sprung a coolant leak somewhere towards the back of the block hopefully its nothing bad and not to bad to get

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
well this is where im at now:

i need another fuel damper since mine was leaking fuel, at first it was spraying then got it down to just leaking but fuel leak in the engine bay is a no no

p1552653_1.jpg

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
looking good!

your fuel damper did you put a new cooper gasket? and is it really tight? mine was like that at first then i just tightened it a bit more w/ a new cooper and it was all good.

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
i'll look into that but it was coming out the very top, not where the banjo bolt like part is, what i'll do is try another one since a friend has a few laying around (empera)
other then that yeah it was tightened down alot, at first it sprayed out then just a leak

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
my friend (gaboonviper) works at a machine shop, not car related but they deal with metal parts for other companies or something

anyway he used a profilometer that was available there i took my block and head to his work and he check it out