Bought another modded Mk3, pics inside

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
GrimJack;1467056 said:
Can't hurt to check. I've driven this to work a couple days now, and I think I get happier each time I sit in it.

So, you got the snow tires on yet?

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
GrimJack;1467333 said:
I'm considering finding a set of Mk4 wheels to put them on instead of sawblades, though, in the hopes that they'll clear the BBK.

Which BBK does it have? Check out ARZ's section, there's a fitment guide in there that I had to use to make sure my BBK would fit inside my wheels. Since I'm not a Canadian, where exactly do ya'll define as "the interior"? How many days drive round trip? I might be up for joining ya'll.

Oh, and thank you Dave for keeping this beautiful and well built Supra in our community and in good hands. I'd hate to see it go to some rich kid who doesn't have a clue and would probably destroy it in one way or another.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
tekdeus;1467373 said:
Might want to turn the boost down in the snow :D Looking forward to taking a ride!

Down?! How's about off?!!! Hell, it's probably still making around 400whp on just the wg spring!:icon_razz
I also would like a ride in it (for some 2j inspiration)!:naughty:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
honestabe;1467474 said:
Which BBK does it have? Check out ARZ's section, there's a fitment guide in there that I had to use to make sure my BBK would fit inside my wheels. Since I'm not a Canadian, where exactly do ya'll define as "the interior"? How many days drive round trip? I might be up for joining ya'll.

Oh, and thank you Dave for keeping this beautiful and well built Supra in our community and in good hands. I'd hate to see it go to some rich kid who doesn't have a clue and would probably destroy it in one way or another.
It's the AP BBK, I'm pretty sure it'll fit under Mk4 rims because I'm pretty certain Duane used to have the same setup.

The interior trips are usually a weekend... half a day to drive up, usually Friday night, spend all day Saturday there and leave in the afternoon on Sunday. Unless it's a long weekend, in which case we get to stay an extra day, of course.

91T breezen';1467486 said:
Down?! How's about off?!!! Hell, it's probably still making around 400whp on just the wg spring!:icon_razz
I also would like a ride in it (for some 2j inspiration)!:naughty:
With real snow tires on it, I can still run boost in fresh snow. Not much, 5-6 psi, but still. Been there, done that. The guy in the jeep with all seasons that ran off the road because he thought he could follow me around the hairpin was really upset! :D

You're welcome to ride with me anytime, Tom. I buy the gas, you bring the peelers.

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
Dave, please dont drive that car in the snow!!!!, I spent alot of hours on the body work. Its not your driving thats the problem ( besides the 400 HP that it will make at low boost) its all the other idiots on the road still driving thier sports cars with summer tires that will smack you.....this sounds redundant doesnt it?

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
becauseican;1467549 said:
Dave, please dont drive that car in the snow!!!!, I spent alot of hours on the body work. Its not your driving thats the problem ( besides the 400 HP that it will make at low boost) its all the other idiots on the road still driving thier sports cars with summer tires that will smack you.....this sounds redundant doesnt it?

LOL Nice try, you think I didn't go over this road with him already? I have lunch with Dave at least once a week, been there done that. He is putting saw blades (or MKIV wheels) on it for the winter. lol

Duane