Bluechulappa's 89Turbo restoration

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
www.houstonareasupras.com
Thanks! Well we cleaned the oem carpet and I think we are gonna re-install it. The new carpet is kinda a bitch to install and it doesnt have rubber backing like oem so its prolly not gonna sound deaden as much. We will see...
Compressing I dunno we are just starting to drive it but tomorrow I plan on taking it up past 60 lol! We got temporary tags for it so it's legal!

We are getting new molding around the car and it will go off for paint soon! Got a brand new console lid put in today. I'm going tomorrow to find the correct brackets to mount my double din toyota HU. All the interior panels are gonna be re-painted to their factory color! Things are coming along.

Oh and I need a new exhaust. I found the hole today. Rusted all out. Which exhaust yall think I should get? Here are some more pics from this evening!!!
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

New console lid from Toyota!
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Thought this looked kinda cozeey! Light from the new tail lamp inside the trunck with all my new parts.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

fstoy

Soon to be Evil Twin
Mar 30, 2005
Texas
Blue~ I have a complete stock exhaust from the turbo elbow to the muffler.
Its in good shape, no rusted out spots. The muffler has dual tips.
I live in Victoria, 2 hr south of Houston....You can have it if your willing to drive here to pick it up.

BTW good job on the car!

Dave

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
Yea the HKS Turbo sport cat-back it's got dual tips but it's a 3" catback!
Like this one!
HKS%20exhaust.JPG

I hope I see some gains! I should from what everyone tells me! I'm going for the stock/sleeper look or I might just keep everyting quiet and have a loud BOV! haha:evil2:

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
Finally got my new HKS exhaust today! From driecttuning.com They are very great seller. Super fast contact and shipped same day and I got my exhaust super fast. $520 shipped this exhaust is being discontinued
sm_photo_missing.jpg

More pics coming my camera was being an asshole so I had to use my phone. I also have the 935 DDP on order!

marlonvip

Supra -only way to fly
Sep 2, 2006
Denmark
Bluechulappa said:
Finally got my new HKS exhaust today! From driecttuning.com They are very great seller. Super fast contact and shipped same day and I got my exhaust super fast. $520 shipped this exhaust is being discontinued
sm_photo_missing.jpg

More pics coming my camera was being an asshole so I had to use my phone. I also have the 935 DDP on order!

Hi there, Nice car:)

How much did those tails run you?
And you got them straight from toyota?

Thanks
Marlon