Bluechulappa's 89Turbo restoration

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
www.houstonareasupras.com
Ned help guys... Can I use these H3 bulbs in my foglights? Will they be okay with the stock harness? Does anyone know what the stock bulb wattage is?
JDM%20Yellow_H3.jpg

Acutal Wattage: 12v 55w
Projected Wattage: 130w
Luminics JDM Yellow series halogens were designed to provide superior visibility in inclement weather and provide a stylish yellow output that is sure to turn heads. Traditionally used primarily in foglight applications, Luminics JDM Yellow have become increasingly popular as an alternative to traditional white headlights. Available in all popular bulb applications, including 800 series bulbs - give your vehicle a fresh new style with a set of Luminics JDM Yellow Halogens!

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Bluechulappa;1000608 said:
Ned help guys... Can I use these H3 bulbs in my foglights? Will they be okay with the stock harness? Does anyone know what the stock bulb wattage is?
JDM%20Yellow_H3.jpg

Acutal Wattage: 12v 55w
Projected Wattage: 130w
Luminics JDM Yellow series halogens were designed to provide superior visibility in inclement weather and provide a stylish yellow output that is sure to turn heads. Traditionally used primarily in foglight applications, Luminics JDM Yellow have become increasingly popular as an alternative to traditional white headlights. Available in all popular bulb applications, including 800 series bulbs - give your vehicle a fresh new style with a set of Luminics JDM Yellow Halogens!

I prefer Nokya's but yeah Luminics and Nokya seem to be the same. They will work. I had those but they werent the yellow i was looking for

Red92Turbo

1of1193
Nov 26, 2007
Trenton
Amazing thread and great restoration!

I went through every page and it was like reading a good book. Nice job. I can't believe you were able to get all those OEM replacement parts, must be expensive....but well worth it.::w00t::

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
Front before... Notice the Air diversion panel all cracking and license plate holes stripped so had to be zip tied and the messed up front bumper
sm_photo_missing.jpg

After
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Rear one week ago!
sm_photo_missing.jpg

As of today!
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Few weeks ago with silver targa top, silver mirror, chipped windsheild, worn wipers, and peeling glass moldings(chrome parts)
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Today with painted roof, mirror, new glass, wipers and moldingS!:evil2::evil2:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Wish I could have had the whole car repaited but this looks very very nice for now I think... Until I can get more funds! Sorry for being a picture whore. Next item on the aggenda is the fogs...

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
Gayness I say! My JDM luminics bulb burnt out the second time I put it in the housing... Screw that I've had to many problems with them so I'll keep oem fogs for now. I'll soon order the hella headlight housings and get some 5k hids or something.

Need help guys, I have a fairly good oil leak. I jacked the car up and as far as I can tell, pretty sure... The oil pan is leakings around the sealant. Parts of the rubbery black sealant around the pan is falling off. So I need to reseal this! I really don't wanna take out the engine so is their another way to drop the pan? Can I just jack it up really high?

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
So took a lil break on the supra to work on finishing my garage up. Should be all done in a couple more days! I think it looks great.
p1018392_1.jpg

p1018392_2.jpg

p1018392_3.jpg

When I get done with it the supra is going in for maint again. Time for retorque and I have to replace a coolant hose in the back driver side of the engine as it is leaking massively.

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
So I feel like I made a lot of progress this evening toying around with fix it projects on the supra! First off, I found where my massive coolant leak was coming from and replace the hose along with another one that was fine. I'm happy that I found the actual leak so I know for sure it was coming from that source. And I finally got my reverse lights re-wired so they work! They got cut from the harness during the head gasket job, didnt know what they were so we had to cut em. Just glad that both of these small feats turned into success stories tonight! Now I must re-torque the head