biggest fail ever

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
I've heard some dumb crap but OMG!

my friend has done the fill the whole engine with oil thing i LOL for a week at him

back in my honda days we used to make short shifters by cutting and rewelding.
one guy asked me "weld it? and it wont brake off when I'm shifting"

slightly_red_MA70

Holy S*** I own a Racecar
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
So your telling me you aren't supposed to flush out the oil with water.........
anyone want a 7m? :3d_frown:

just kidding :icon_razz

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
suprahero;1499559 said:
Thanks 1J........I have lots and lots of tape. I think I can wad it up and just poke it in the hole.

Ian, this fool called you 1J, and you didn't do anything about it............:biglaugh:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
suprahero;1499588 said:
Ian, this fool called you 1J, and you didn't do anything about it............:biglaugh:

That's because Ian left his reading glasses next to his dentures.:biglaugh:

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
IJ.;1499512 said:
I personally sat in a car watching a guy suck out the oil at a service station with the DIY Oil Changer vacuum thing, then go inside and buy 5Qt's pour it in and then repeat until the engine was FULL to the top. :evil2:

Could have stepped in and said something but some lesson's need to be learnt first hand.

This reminds me of a guy a Benny's (discount department store) who thought it was a good idea to take the radiator cap off his BMW when it was hot. He got fuckin sprayed hardcore.

As for the dumbass flushing water through his engine, epic fail doesn't even begin to describe it. Cataclysmic fail is more like it.

KORYTOYORTA

Certified
Apr 10, 2008
OXNARD CA
He only used water i would have atleast threw some soap in there so it cleans real good.

When 7m's get alldirty on the inside the have a auto flush system called a bhg, thats why we dont have to worry about this. Got to love japan technology.

wiseco7mgt

dirty mechanic
Aug 12, 2007
queensland
Had my old boss get his VK Director stroked by a well known shop years ago and they called him at work to come and pick it up. We were busy at the time on a roof setting the trusses so he called his wife and asked her to pick it up for him and take it easy home.
She got approx 400 Metres down the road and it locked up solid, mechanic told the apprentice to put oil in and he forgot....cost the mechanic another $8,000 to rebuild it a second time. Hate to have been in that apprentices shoes. lmao.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Ouch

What sucks is that's not that uncommon. It's why most of the good shops double check everything with a second person.