biggest fail ever

7Matt-GE

Nov 18, 2009
Becker, Minnesota
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL *thud* OH MY GOD NO WAY.....this guy needs to jump off a bridge and get off the planet earth before he starts infecting everyone with his stupidity...

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Whoa, is it contagious? There's the sandblast-port Audi, the rocks-and-nails Sentra, and now this? WTF is wrong with people!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
I personally sat in a car watching a guy suck out the oil at a service station with the DIY Oil Changer vacuum thing, then go inside and buy 5Qt's pour it in and then repeat until the engine was FULL to the top. :evil2:

Could have stepped in and said something but some lesson's need to be learnt first hand.

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
uhhh there is always a moment for this

facepalm_4.jpg

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
and i just read the second one. seriously WTF! where do people think of these things. really surpised it actually sucked up 1/2 bag of sand and kept going. shit i even showed my mom what they both posted and even she was like are you serious, are they idots. 2nd guys failure started at honda tuner.

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
GrimJack;1499534 said:
The other epic one is the honda guy who drilled and tapped his valve cover for nitrous, then complained that it didn't seem to be working...

What? If this won't work, like you CLAIM, I'm going to need a new set of valve covers, unless the jz covers are different than the honda ones. Do you think this will work on a toyota valve cover? Please say yes, I don't have the money for a new set. Would JBweld hold in the holes I've drilled?

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
suprahero;1499539 said:
What? If this won't work, like you CLAIM, I'm going to need a new set of valve covers, unless the jz covers are different than the honda ones. Do you think this will work on a toyota valve cover? Please say yes, I don't have the money for a new set. Would JBweld hold in the holes I've drilled?

Duct tape em you'll be fine ;)