Big 1jz build in Chicago

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago
HAhahahaha.. I'm still tuning lil by lil.. Car just feels sooooo great everytime I floor it.. We are thinking of soing a BBq at my boys shop, I will keep you update so you can come down here for some food..

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Jostar;1762140 said:
HAhahahaha.. I'm still tuning lil by lil.. Car just feels sooooo great everytime I floor it.. We are thinking of soing a BBq at my boys shop, I will keep you update so you can come down here for some food..

Looks like an awfully big turbo to be putting power to snow tires... I like it. Sounds nice man. :)

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago
te72;1762394 said:
Looks like an awfully big turbo to be putting power to snow tires... I like it. Sounds nice man. :)

Snow tires?? lol.. I am not your typical MKIII owner bud lol

Turbo is Perfect for the 1jz lol... Full boost at 5k & I see positive boost around the 4.5-5k then hold on to your panties lol.. I am reving to 8k..

Quin;1762415 said:
Snow tires? They look like BFG KDWs to me... lol I wondered what happened to you.

I had a few speed bumps, Getrag did not get rebuild properly & I almost had to get my lawyer involved but it got taken cared of...
learn to tune the AEM, So far so good on what changes I have made.. Too bad weather here in Chicago land are is taken a shit sooo no more driving it..

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Definitely know what you mean about the weather. I let a car go cheap today because I need the money to get the Supra done before it gets terrible out. I worked on my first one all winter long, outside, with hand tools. Not going through that shit again lol

supraGT47-88

Feb 3, 2011
chicago 4 life
Art took me for a test drive in his UNO jz supra , holy fuck that 76 mm turbo is pulling hard , about 4500 rpm it's full boost , man 2 nd gear wheele spin , and that v160 shifts fucken nice, hey art my brother says THANKS for giving him the wideband.