Best sounding Supra is a 5M Turbo!?

Dec 31, 2010
IL
First time ever posting a vid. I hope it works. Pics at introduction. Don't know if they will stay there or moved.

[video=youtube;lG_0Kcg1pQM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lG_0Kcg1pQM#![/video]
(edit IJ)

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2010
IL
To Supra28, I believe the vid is now fixed since I did it wrong. The seafoam will smoke if put in the intake via Brake booster Vacuum or however. If put in fuel no action required. However when in oil you must do an oil change at around 100 miles, my engine was louder so I changed it a week later. Glad you like the sound! Never heard a Supra this Throaty no matter what the exhaust if any. PPl think I have a V8. :icon_surp Mine is done with a 4" cutout on a 3" Turbo back. I'd like to add another vid of part of the build, but I'd jack it all up probably again...:3d_frown:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
MA67SupraTurbo;1655986 said:
To Supra28, I believe the vid is now fixed since I did it wrong. The seafoam will smoke if put in the intake via Brake booster Vacuum or however. If put in fuel no action required. However when in oil you must do an oil change at around 100 miles, my engine was louder so I changed it a week later. Glad you like the sound! Never heard a Supra this Throaty no matter what the exhaust if any. PPl think I have a V8. :icon_surp Mine is done with a 4" cutout on a 3" Turbo back. I'd like to add another vid of part of the build, but I'd jack it all up probably again...:3d_frown:

Go for it I'll fix it if you do..

Dec 31, 2010
IL
Really appreciated. I will use the embed from you tube. If it's wrong let me know, otherwise I'll take it as it's fine. Enjoy.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eLEuqeCO6No?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eLEuqeCO6No?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Dec 31, 2010
IL
If you look under any video while in you tube, next to the thumbs up/down and other options it says "embed" which gives me a Code. I figured that was a link that would display the vids like you have here, and not a link to the vid. Anywho thanks for postin my vids! The cutout vid is a lil embarrassing as I left the turbo timer on with keys turned to off and I stole my nephew and forgot to turn the keys back to on. The car dies mid drive to say the least. Enjoy and Thanks again.

REVenge

Dec 24, 2010
Canada
Awesome set up! Sounds amazing. Definitely the most B.A 5M I've ever heard and awesome choice of music for the build video :)

Mkiii supra

Apr 16, 2010
Salem Oregon
Quick grab the fire extinguisher! hahaha, just kidding. sounds really good though and looks great! I haven't seen a mk2 that i liked before until now. I have a flowmaster on my MK3 that i threw on because i was curious of what it would sound like, sounds similar to that but the interior drone is unbearable.

Dec 31, 2010
IL
Mkiii supra;1656037 said:
Quick grab the fire extinguisher! hahaha, just kidding. sounds really good though and looks great! I haven't seen a mk2 that i liked before until now. I have a flowmaster on my MK3 that i threw on because i was curious of what it would sound like, sounds similar to that but the interior drone is unbearable.

Yeah, I knew I wanted a quiet stealth mode, and a free flowing Beast mode! The cutout switch is on the steering in front of the keys, easy to reach and make the car roar, then if I see a cop or am driving next to one, I close the cutout and have 2 big 3" Mufflers to keep it quiet! No drone, no problems, I personally rate it second funnest thing to do to a car besides turbocharging. Love to roll up on a revving camaro or whatever V8, and rev my car with the bov! Their like WTMF!?

Donnie

Mar 27, 2009
Chicago
Sounds pretty darn good.

Not really feeling the Decal action though. In general, and being an utter lover of sleepers, which yours could be... Without the HKS Billboards and what-not. ;)

Dec 31, 2010
IL
Donnie;1657361 said:
Sounds pretty darn good.

Not really feeling the Decal action though. In general, and being an utter lover of sleepers, which yours could be... Without the HKS Billboards and what-not. ;)

yeah, it started out with the TRD, I got free stickers with parts and went nuts, don't know if i'll keep it or not, just did it during the build. I kinda agree with you tbh.