Best sounding/performance Exhaust System for MA70 7MGTE Supra's

boostcraver

Mar 13, 2010
Louisville, KY
mkIIIman089;1640627 said:
The second I see "Aero-turbine muffler" the consideration would go out the window for me, personally.

What is it about the aero-turbine muffler that you don't like, Colin? Are they prone to failing or some other malady that I am unaware of?

scotty

Jun 30, 2009
Norway
scottnicholas.net
^ one of my favorite sounding MKIIIs. Me that's commented as 'scottybtnic'.

I think my exhaust is quite good sounding, especially for it's price. 3" all the way, no silencer/cat. 3" driftmotion DP, 3" ebay testpipe, 3" ebay cat-back.

[video=youtube;NVDU4mSVWHQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVDU4mSVWHQ[/video]

This winter/autumn I'm starting a complete car restoration, building up durable 350-400bhp. Exhaust is going to custom 2.75"-3" with two silencers and custom dual apex n1, to achieve legal dB. Think that's going to sound quite nice.

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
Other than the BIC Stealth Exhaust, I think the best sounding "brand name" catback is the HKS High Power, I ran one for a few years before I developed the 3.5" BIC Thunder exhaust. It sounds absolutley amazing on a 1jz, kind of like a Street bikeish type raspy sound. If I could find one I would put it on again

marcmann982

Permanently Banned Scammer
Jun 28, 2010
north little rock. ar
Why is everybody saying the the blitz nur spec is the best exhaust has no one heard the kakimoto or rsr gt2?? There are way better exhaust, the non resonated kakimoto or rsr with a bic ddp just sound amazing, it should go like this

1. Kakimoto catback or turboback exhaust
2. Rs-r Gt2
3. Burns Stainless setup
4. Blitz nur spec
5. Custom 3'' pipe with apexi N1 or such good brand muffler with deep smooth tone

Come on guys if you dont believe me search it on youtube lol

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I had the RSR on my car when I bought it. Really good sounding on either a 7m or JZ, but kinda starts to sound like a motorcycle exhaust when you're on mile 300 or so of a road trip. Too bad they quit making them, they were a really good setup, just drone too much without a silencer.

Still say the best sounding Supra I've ever heard is my friend's 7m with a big fat Apexi can on the back of 3" or 3.5" pipe. No drone, relatively quiet, until you boost anyway.

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
marcmann982;1676918 said:
yeah im still trying to find one there super rare the gt2 is too sucks wish there was somewhere that still sold them
They are still in production try yahoo auction japan

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
mecevans;1676989 said:
Anyone got clips of the raptor racing exhaust? I am looking for a duel tip thats within cal legal db.

Wish I could help, but the car is down right now. Plus I have a DDP that's louder than the exhaust...