best mk3 exhaust

mk111ricky

Aug 11, 2005
orlando fl
hey guyz ,whats the best exhaust for the mk3 ? i want one that sounds good and give the best power gain . (if anybody know ), where can i find it ? oh yea ! . whats the easy why to get 400 hp out off a 1jz . thanks guyz

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
BOLT-ONS and a stong engine, will get u 400hp. as for best exhaust look in the product reviews of this forum. and search.

ma71supraturbo

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Redding, CA
www.geocities.com
Cz. said:
Damn, that thing is crazy. How is ground clearance with an exhaust that large?

About 1" less than with a 3" :) Tightest spot is right under the rear subframe (the tires will keep it from scraping on speedbumps, but you'll need to avoid large rocks and other large road debris)

PynkEye

Mar 30, 2005
ddmcse said:
i use a blitz NuR . it took a hell of a long time to get it once ordered . i think it sounds great . you can hear me idle on my web page i have a dyno run on there too
Lol

Why do you say your Supra is faster than any in Montreal ??? I live in Montreal, Canada and we have 7m with over 400hp, and some even high mk4s and maybe mk3s i dont know of.....states on ur site u have 300hp....so...ur slower lol

PynkEye

Mar 30, 2005
Oh and I have a BIC 3in dp, with straight pipe exhaust...muffler is Magnaflow Stainless Steel Race series...straight thru design core...its kinda loud...but its bad ass...scares the shit out of ricers for sure...you can hear the turbo spin from the intake and exhaust lol..kinda FREAKy

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
ahahhaanope. I speak only from what I've learned about it. Iwill buy one once the engine is done. I was gona make one but since hpf took the initiative to make a 4 incher for the mk3's and not only the mk4, i'd be more than ecxtatic to buy a pre-made piece of art from them. Show us pics when you get yours mang.
eric

mk111ricky

Aug 11, 2005
orlando fl
So whats the best : 1) the HKS Dragger 2) Blitz Nur Spec R 3) Goliath Exhaust Systems { is that for the mk3 as well } 4) RS-R Exmag GT II Exhaust ( you can find that at jscspeed.com ) 5 ) some thing i dont know about .
i am looking for :
a loud BOV ( u can hear me when i let off the gas )
a good Hp gain exhaust that looks good ( one a scale of 1 to 10 , 10 being the louds , i would like the exhaust to be around 7 , i dont want it to sound like i am at a drag track .
OH and whats the best Down PIPE out there