BBK bias discussion

Apr 6, 2005
Alpharetta, GA
I found the brake measurements and braking comparison between MKIII and MkIV (GE and GTE) from a technical manual that was on the www.mkiv.com web site, but the new owners have rearranged the page. It's probably still on there somewhere, just gotta check and peruse in more detail.

88SupraT

Boosting Supra
Apr 4, 2005
North Vancouver, B.C.
Zazzn;1983677 said:
88suprat - I very much am, but I was wondering, about the ISF setup that was spoken about a little while ago by Sethron, since i have an ISF, would make things pretty simple for new parts.

I also have the front bbk Sethron offers that you are talking about installed on my car, in terms of quality the kit is great! I agree with you about parts availability since most of the parts for kit are factory parts.

I also have installed the evo8 and sti rotor upgrade to the rear, but unfortunately I can't give you any good info on how the biasing is with the front and rear upgrade since my car is down for work.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Yeah, sounds less like a bias issue and more of an issue with something else (simple math of the hydraulic system, brake pads, etc)