Arknotts' 92 Teal Build

gurley0916

Gurley=Last Name not girl
Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
beachmaster;1889838 said:
Teal is the SHIT! I have only seen pictures - never seen one live and in person. But all the pics I've seen are just beautiful.

Turning out nice my teal brother!

arknotts

formerly ark86
Jan 9, 2008
Ohio
wesbeech;1889832 said:
Thats a nice trailer behind that dmax. LOL How is the exhaust are you happy with it?

Yep it's working out well! Some of the gasket maker on the v-band surfaces of the turbo outlet blew out and was causing an exhaust leak though (wideband was reading crazy lean in boost). I think that may have been the noise through the firewall. I just refreshed it and we'll see how it works. Did you have to do anything to the speedo cable when installing the exhaust Wes? My speedo hasn't been working since I got it back. It may be coincidence though, the needle would jump every now and then even before so it may have been on its way out anyway.

SupraBlur

Nov 16, 2006
Hollywood, CA
One of my favorite details is the "S+V" decal on the windshield, which is from the Sunset and Vine suites. The car has a piece of Hollywood with it. =)

arknotts

formerly ark86
Jan 9, 2008
Ohio
SupraBlur;1898215 said:
One of my favorite details is the "S+V" decal on the windshield, which is from the Sunset and Vine suites. The car has a piece of Hollywood with it. =)

Haha good catch. I keep forgetting to take that off! I've always wondered what that was for :)

wesbeech

Beech Performance Motorsports
Feb 26, 2006
Akron Ohio
arknotts;1891406 said:
Yep it's working out well! Some of the gasket maker on the v-band surfaces of the turbo outlet blew out and was causing an exhaust leak though (wideband was reading crazy lean in boost). I think that may have been the noise through the firewall. I just refreshed it and we'll see how it works. Did you have to do anything to the speedo cable when installing the exhaust Wes? My speedo hasn't been working since I got it back. It may be coincidence though, the needle would jump every now and then even before so it may have been on its way out anyway.

I never drove it fast or far enough to watch the speedo