Arkansas Members

AR_91SupraTurbo

Jan 2, 2006
Fayetteville, AR
www.facebook.com
west, off weddington. I've seen a couple of supra's. One with primer spots all over and a maroon one.

anyways, my car is down again with a fucked starter. Had to push start the bitch in the rain at 7:00A.M. My roomate had to help. poor sucker, I stayed nice and dry. And to boot, the parts guy cancelled the order. Four days without a car, sucks my balls

cruzinbill

SC3TT
Jun 26, 2005
Arkansas
if it was a few days later i would... but i get back home the 20th.. but i can try my best to show up....so hopefully i will be there hmm maybe not in my supra tho since im sure i wont have the stupid code 52 fixed over nite.. but i may

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
eh 91_supraturbo, i saw you a couple times on weddington. was going to chase ya a couple times, but decided not to. clean ride.

Moonraker

Smoked
Oct 28, 2005
Missouri
Let me know when you Fayetteville boys want to cruise...maybe we can make a run down 7 somewhere south of Jasper. I'll come down from Springfield.

Last edited:

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
whats your setup moonraker? your supra looks nice. We need to all meetup once in Fayettville here in our Mk3's, i know some more guys that could come. it'd be badass if we all ran together. haha.

Whats all your setups?

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
Hey guys, I just joined this thread, and I am still looking for a supra. I live in Fayetteville... if anyone knows of a decent MkIII supra for sale around here for cheap (maybe like a blown HG or something) letting me know would be pretty cool.