anything in ATL?

pres6

Aug 12, 2007
Richardson, TX
this might be the wrong spot, please move it if it is...
who here knows about happening in Atlanta, GA??
i am going to be there sep25-27, hoping to find some street races? or sanctioned races, no matter, just don't really want to be board in the hotel room.

silvergsx623

WIPLSH & HWY KNG
Oct 16, 2005
Alabama
If you wanna drive about an hour to the west. We have some stuff that goes on during the weekend nights. Just hanging out and what not.

tubbie

Yes, powerful Jedi....
Apr 4, 2005
Hoschton, GA
Your going to be here for NOPI correct? Try hanging out with the speed4sale crew. Also look at importatlanta.com. Lots of things going on here all the time.

pres6

Aug 12, 2007
Richardson, TX
when is the nopi event? i quit going to the ones texas, i figure if i want to dance, i will go to a night club....
and the cars were all show- no go last time i went...

i am not real familiar with ATL, but i will be in the "W" close to "peachtree dunwoody"

tubbie

Yes, powerful Jedi....
Apr 4, 2005
Hoschton, GA
On friday and Saturday night, head on over to Pleasant Hill rd on I85 north. Exit and take a left. Go to the BP gas station on the left. That's where they all hang out.

bountykilla0118

In Pursuit of 500rwhp
Jul 16, 2005
Atlanta GA
pres6 said:
when is the nopi event? i quit going to the ones texas, i figure if i want to dance, i will go to a night club....
and the cars were all show- no go last time i went...

i am not real familiar with ATL, but i will be in the "W" close to "peachtree dunwoody"

What are you going to be driving? We might be able to "tour de city"
I used to hang out up there all the time but the cops are a PITA the minute they hear somone reving they are on ya ass but from the "W" hotel take 285 east and jump on 85 north and follow tubbie's direction .... again gwinnett county police are all over the place

pres6

Aug 12, 2007
Richardson, TX
i probably will not be driving anything, since i will only be loose from work in the evening, it just does not make sense to rent a car, besides a rental would be on my dime, not the companies.
so who knows, i still have a month to figure it out.
one of the guys i work with in ATL, is a VW guy, so i might talk him into finding some automotive happenings...