Anyone have a 05+ Tacoma?

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Zumtizzle;996533 said:
The Toyota 4 Cylinder is very robust, when my grandpa was a land scaper he used to tow his big ass trailer with it. No Issues what so ever. But that was a 22R-E and R-series trans, the clutch was toast fast though.

22re powered trucks didn't come with R series transmissions, unless you got the 22rte.

The 4x4 22re powered trucks had w56's in them. (at least the '89-94's)

turbojuiced

Apr 5, 2008
San Diego/Fairfield
BorHor;996508 said:
That is your MPG and not mine.

Well dont say the supra gets worse mpg than a 4L v6 truck cause thats not true. Maybe your supra does but most everyone elses especially the NA ones get far better gas mileage. My mk2 which is stock gets over 30mpg and 24city. And my mk3 7mgte with a couple bolt ons gets close to 30mpg and about 20 city. My friends tacoma barely hits 22 freeway and normally gets 15-17 city. And if you lift it and put bigger tires on it the mileage goes down the tube!

turbojuiced

Apr 5, 2008
San Diego/Fairfield
BorHor;1000284 said:
Why are you guys fighting the fact that my supra gets worse MPG then a truck??

Well i guess its because at first you said the supra gets worse gas mileage which sounded like you meant all supras get worse mileage. I guess just be sure about what you say through a post cause we cant read minds :biglaugh:

Anyways, no worries sometimes I make mistakes like those too.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
turbojuiced;1000289 said:
Well i guess its because at first you said the supra gets worse gas mileage which sounded like you meant all supras get worse mileage. I guess just be sure about what you say through a post cause we cant read minds :biglaugh:

Anyways, no worries sometimes I make mistakes like those too.

I didn't make a mistake you did.

turbojuiced

Apr 5, 2008
San Diego/Fairfield
BorHor;1003762 said:
I didn't make a mistake you did.

Well as it seems you did as well because noone knew what you were really trying to convey because your statement that "a supra gets better gas mileage than a v6 truck" is stupid until you added your little explanation that "oh wait I was just referring to mine."

Accepting the responsibility for your own mistakes goes along way in life. You should practice this at least on a forum. :icon_razz

turbojuiced

Apr 5, 2008
San Diego/Fairfield
BorHor;1004375 said:
I said "The supra." And what other supra would I talk about? There is no way I would talk about yours.

Yeah and "the supra" in the context it was in means all supras. You cant argue with me on this since I wasnt the only one who cant read minds the other posters in this thread didnt know either.

But whatever keep arguing dude this is rediculous if I have to explain this to you. :nono:

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
If I was talking about supra's in general wouldn't I have said "Supras"?? I said "The supra" because I only have one.

/no more about this

moving on. Not getting a truck any more.