Anybody spit up white balls from time to time? (nws)

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
LOL I can't believe this is a thread about tonsil pellets. :biglaugh::biglaugh: I get them once in a while. Its weird.. idk?

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I've had these. Seem to get them about 1-2x a year. They really do smell awful. Years ago I asked a co-worker of mine if they ever had anything like them and he called them "shit boogers". My guess is that most people don't know what they are called. It is good to know I'm not the only one who occasionally gets them though!
I don't know if there's a correlation, but I seem to recall get more of them when I've had a period of time where my beer intake has been higher than normal.
I've seen them range from white to light yellow, to an orange-ish color.
I usually close my mouth and make a weird face because I am kinda scraping the back of my mouth with the rear of my tongue, while making suction back there. I don't know how to describe it - kinda like when you hock a loogie. Must be what that article refers to as "flexing the throat".

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
honestabe;1204569 said:
I get these little white balls (a little smaller than BB) that I spit up once in a while. They smell like feces and I don't know what they are? Anybody have any clues?

Adam

You have aids.

gurley0916;1204591 said:
get those to every once i a while i use q-tips to push them out.

drunk_medic;1204615 said:
I've had these. Seem to get them about 1-2x a year. They really do smell awful. Years ago I asked a co-worker of mine if they ever had anything like them and he called them "shit boogers". My guess is that most people don't know what they are called. It is good to know I'm not the only one who occasionally gets them though!
I don't know if there's a correlation, but I seem to recall get more of them when I've had a period of time where my beer intake has been higher than normal.
I've seen them range from white to light yellow, to an orange-ish color.
I usually close my mouth and make a weird face because I am kinda scraping the back of my mouth with the rear of my tongue, while making suction back there. I don't know how to describe it - kinda like when you hock a loogie. Must be what that article refers to as "flexing the throat".

So do you two.