another f*cking wreck

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
It was your 4th post that changed my mind.. I have seen that kind of abuse before personally, Yes I was abused... lol.. Seriously, It is no place for you or your kid. imo..

Justin727

T-virus infected
true. I must say she does not do it infront of the boy luckily and i refuse to argue infront of him.
As far as abuse I can take it. I'll be in the wrong on that too because i can say i instigate it by tellin her she is a puss and couldnt hurt a fly with her punches and she needs to go home. I lol at her while she does it so in turn it pisses her off more and she does it more.
Maybe I should stop training her as well.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Man, i feel your pain.

My cousin is in the very same situation as Jamie is.

Just keep truckin along and do what you feel bets suits you.

Good luck

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
There comes a point, in everybodies life, where enough is enough.
That's up to you Justin. If it were me, it would have been long ago.... but it's hard to gauge that with a kid in the mix as well.

You'll do the right thing, I'm sure. Good luck man. We're pullin for you.

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
dont feel to bad i just wrecked my 88 celica. and got hauled off to jail b/c my friend had a bag. now i got a dui and crap when they didnt give a breath test.docs got me on some good pill :icon_razz . i miss that car had it sence i was 17 only reason why i got in to toyotas. at least it wasnt my supra this time. its not a big loss but more like a just lost a dependable friend. paid 900 for it 6 years ago been nothing but good to me. been trying to blow it up for like 2 years now i just didnt want her to go out like that :cry: . lawer should help.

Justin727

T-virus infected
well the 2 people that were in the car that was hit and had NO insurance! 1000.00 ticket. Came by jamies and left a note. Then came by agian and she wasnt there. They want to know my insurance numbers and all sorts of crap. Although they had no insurance. I got liability on the bird since they wont fully cover it and no unisured motorist because i barely drive it and it was the cheapest. But they have called and want all my insurance info. I was instructed by a laywer not to give them anything or talk to them. Because the simple fact that they are just as much in the wrong as jamie was for hitting them that they had no insurance and thats the state law and they broke it. So although I get nothing but a totaled car out of it they do too and the only person hurt is jamie with a broken ankle...

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
if you know where they live thats all you need to know :evil2: . am still waiting on paper work i dont know if they had insurace they were to busy hauling me and friend off to jail. :3d_frown: . i have no info on the person i hit or anything but a damn ticket and my smashed go-cart still runs good am going to take a torch to it.

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
wow same here. next thing i know theres like 15 people out. but at the time of the hit no one was around. just got the paper work and no insurace. i think i'll sue or settle for cash for the supra. my car isnt a loss just sucks. strange. go take it to a body shop have a estimate done.

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
same here looking in to it right now. had a estimate done 5500 to fix it :nono:
am just going to take a sawza and cut it up till it works lol. what a pain in the ass this is becoming.

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
any luck man? i got my celica cut up and rolling a again cut in a sunroof too. then hit a hugh rain strom witch was pretty fun. insureance said they would pay my doc bills so am going back today for more pills. and talk to my lawer wed. see what happens lol

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
wow dude, i feel for you, and i hope it works out for you soon. I know what you mean by trying to get ahead and always haveing something dragging you back. I kinda wish there was something i could do to help, or some advice even, but im not to good with that stuff, like i say though, i hope it works out for you soon

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
D34DC311 said:
When it rains it pours.

:werd: Not an easy situation man, I had an ex that was somewhat abusive... I took it for a while cuz I was young and stupid (I'm not implying I'm just stating), then I told her to take a hike (amongst other things) and that was that. If nothing else I learned tons from it. Good luck man you'll figure it out on your own, because at the end of the day, you look yourself in the mirror to live with the decisions you made, not the ones other people suggested.

-J

Justin727

T-virus infected
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg