Am I a ricer?

suprakid24

Turbo'd
Jan 6, 2007
Texas
www.cardomain.com
no your not rice... but I had someone just today tell me "hey nice coffee can muffler, it's huge.." . I have a hks super dragger, so yea its big but its functional, i just said thanks.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
soundwave2000 said:
Yea well you havent. We gotz da Micheal Jordan Edition Burick Regal Jurnt next door to my work. It has crappy basketball textured top with stickers of the jordan logo under the clear coat, and a chromed out motor that leaks enough fluids that just filling it back up everyday costs as much as gas.
Guess I haven't told ya about the #20 nascar honda yet:biglaugh: It is worse...sadly

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I know you only started this thread because I told you the chrome strips might get called ricey after your small sample. Now that I have seen the whole car, I think the moldings look great.

But yes, all that work, and still bicycle tires all around IS ricey!

Sawbladz said:
When are your rims showing up?

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
ForcedTorque said:
I know you only started this thread because I told you the chrome strips might get called ricey after your small sample. Now that I have seen the whole car, I think the moldings look great.

But yes, all that work, and still bicycle tires all around IS ricey!
Scott.....LMAO, you DID say that you bastard, look what you and Kyle have done to me.:biglaugh: :sarcasm:

And if you think 8" rims are bad, the other side has big fat bald BFG drag radials on 16" Enkeis.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
p847284_1.jpg

No, but we can fix that if you want in 30 min with some duct tape and some cardboard:biglaugh:

Disclaimer: Only in Memphis.......:3d_frown:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
OneJoeZee said:
Not ricer but I think you need to change your sig. :)

I've been looking at that picture of your car in a squished resolution forever!
Agreed, and it's hideous riding that high!

MS07S, that pic is funny, it sure was rude of someone to leave their trophies on the guys hood though:nono:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I can't believe I bought a Turbo A duct when all I had to do was cut up a shoe box and attatch it with duct tape. That was just throwing money away.