Am I a ricer?

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Am I a ricer? Don't answer until you get the vid at the end......Kyle(BWB) ZIP IT:biglaugh: Found it surfing truck forums.

p846208_1.jpg

p846208_2.jpg

p846208_3.jpg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pRQK5G6yKvM

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
It's not a poll, I know I'm not after seeing that vid....just thought it was funny, I almost spit pop all over at the one that says WIDE BODY across the back.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
I was just reading some Tundra bashing , someone who thought it would be a cool idea to post how fast his truck was in an LS1 forum......funny shit!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You are a ricer at heart, but your car saves you from all of us making fun of you.............:biglaugh:

I think deep down you really want a Honda civic with neons and a fart can........::hah::

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
suprahero said:
You are a ricer at heart, but your car saves you from all of us making fun of you.............:biglaugh:

I think deep down you really want a Honda civic with neons and a fart can........::hah::
I was thinking more like the V-TEC lawn mower:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
suprahero said:

What??? I thought we had an agreement we could still make fun of Ken reguardless of his car!!!:icon_bigg

The Civic with the giant ass wing on the roof was my favorite.......lol

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
For my understanding of "ricer" you are lacking several key components. Those components being: BIG non-functional wing(preferably aluminum autozone special), stock exhast pipes routed to a huge fartcan, neons, Ugly aftermarket tailights, unnecessary sidemarkers in bad locations, multicolor interior, a Type-r badge, carbonfiber stickers, giant scoop to nowhere, cut springs, and giant noname wheels with improper offset and bald tires.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
BlackMKIII said:
^^^ OMG you have no idea how often I see that shit around my area. :nono:
I work at Honda so I think I have you beat!:biglaugh:
If it's rice I will see it...saw a 97 eclipse jacked up on 34" moggers 2 years ago so i have seen it all.....

soundwave2000

Tenshou Getsuga
Sep 30, 2007
Somerville Tn.
ms07s said:
I work at Honda so I think I have you beat!:biglaugh:
If it's rice I will see it...saw a 97 eclipse jacked up on 34" moggers 2 years ago so i have seen it all.....

Yea well you havent. We gotz da Micheal Jordan Edition Burick Regal Jurnt next door to my work. It has crappy basketball textured top with stickers of the jordan logo under the clear coat, and a chromed out motor that leaks enough fluids that just filling it back up everyday costs as much as gas.