ALL MN Supra

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
boostjunkie89 said:
yeha ill get you a price on those wheels, but i dont recommend that offset... and its not available either... i thonk the highest i can get would be 45mm i have 45 mm on the front and 38mm on the rear. what model of tire would you like me to get for ya?

Sorry this isnt for a honda. 04 Mazda 6 come with +60MM offset rims. If you can't get it in that offset then forget it because I don't what the rim sunken in the wheel well. Thank for the time. But let me know if you can get any rim in the +55 - +60 MM offset.

Ne0z

Apr 2, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota, United States
I hereby invite all MN supra owners to an MNSC car meet... details follow

When: Sunday May 15th
Time: 12pm to 5pm - pls dont come more that 10min early if possible
Where: Weaver Lake Park, Maple Grove MAP

Just a few base rules and info for this meet.
1. No tom foolery pls - anyone raising cane, doing burnouts, just being a jackass will be asked to leave. period!!
2. When you arrive at the park look for the Yellow Staff shirts. We are going to telling people where to park to keep the group compact. We dont get to rent the whole lot.
3. After arriving, pls proceed to the gazeebo and check in with the staff and get an update on the days activities
4. BBQ is obvious. this is not all you can eat. 5$ get you 2 tickets good for 2 grilled items, bag of chips and a soda/water. Extra soda/water is 1$/ea PLS have small bills!!!!!!!!!!

COME AND HAVE SOME FUN, WE ARE EXPECTING AROUND 100-150 CARS TO SHOW! lol, i dont wanna be the only supra there! :p

boostjunkie89

May 5, 2005
minneapolis
we did a set of 45 mm rims on a mazda 6 and they fit great. 60 mm would be bout 1/2" further in than that. my suppliers said 45-48 would be the right offset for aftermarket rims.

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Ne0z said:
I hereby invite all MN supra owners to an MNSC car meet... details follow

When: Sunday May 15th
Time: 12pm to 5pm - pls dont come more that 10min early if possible
Where: Weaver Lake Park, Maple Grove MAP

Just a few base rules and info for this meet.
1. No tom foolery pls - anyone raising cane, doing burnouts, just being a jackass will be asked to leave. period!!
2. When you arrive at the park look for the Yellow Staff shirts. We are going to telling people where to park to keep the group compact. We dont get to rent the whole lot.
3. After arriving, pls proceed to the gazeebo and check in with the staff and get an update on the days activities
4. BBQ is obvious. this is not all you can eat. 5$ get you 2 tickets good for 2 grilled items, bag of chips and a soda/water. Extra soda/water is 1$/ea PLS have small bills!!!!!!!!!!

COME AND HAVE SOME FUN, WE ARE EXPECTING AROUND 100-150 CARS TO SHOW! lol, i dont wanna be the only supra there! :p

Well see what happen... The red MkIII need a new transplant so let see if we have time. ;)

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
boostjunkie89 said:
we did a set of 45 mm rims on a mazda 6 and they fit great. 60 mm would be bout 1/2" further in than that. my suppliers said 45-48 would be the right offset for aftermarket rims.

We try +45mm rims and they look funny. It has 225/40 tires. I want something that flush the rim with the fender line.

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Ne0z said:
u best come.. i feel like im talkin supras with the air, lol ;) naw, but its a good time, at our first sunday meet of the year we had 143 cars roll through at various times of the night

Can't make it.... Supra not done yet.... :icon_cry:

Plan was to come with 4 MkIII and 1 MkII. But now 3 out of 5 Supra are down. One need a new HG, One need a new tranny the other one fuel pump went out. The other two are still alive and boostin. Maybe we show up with 2 MkIII for lunch there. :D

Ne0z

Apr 2, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota, United States
lmao, no supras, damn u's!! lol, thats iight, i played 'hide from the photographers' the whole time... but i think we had 155 cars in the lot at one point... but i was the only supra :( lol, oh well, maybe another time

Apexa

Jun 14, 2005
Minnesota
hey what's up guys
finally back to SM after my computer crapped out on me...
how's everyone's supra's doing?
mines been in the shop for the last two months, but i've almost got it back!
can't wait to take it out on the streets again!

hey murkat, you wouldn't happen to have your old CT-26 would you?

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
murkat said:
I might make a showing t'nite at the strip.... ;) ct26 stocker gone long time ago Apexa

How the Sp61? The red Supra is looking for a new turbo.

Apexa said:
damn. cuz mine is shot, and i don't want to pay hundreds for a rebuild :icon_sad:

I got one.... :biggrinki

Ne0z said:
didnt see anyone down there... but i did see a white mkiii and a red 89+ turbo mkiii...

Those are our MkIII.... :icon_cool